Again the drama continues and the ladies who once reunited to show the world what real music can do, are again split.
But Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson are still trudging forward with an upcoming duo project called Heirs to the Throne.
According to Always A-List, the ladies performed four sold-out shows during the Inaugural weekend in Washington D.C.
In their classic EnVogue style, the pair performed classics by Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan and Mary J. Blige.
But that bit of success is going to be short lived as the duo has somehow transformed into a trio, without Robinson, over a few days.
The two unknown singers include one woman who sang back up in D.C., but received a standing ovation during a solo moment during the show.
In the meantime, there’s some legal business the former four-member group is currently going through.
It’s really gotten too messy to keep up with. Maybe Always A-List can break it down better for you.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here