Again the drama continues and the ladies who once reunited to show the world what real music can do, are again split.
But Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson are still trudging forward with an upcoming duo project called Heirs to the Throne.
According to Always A-List, the ladies performed four sold-out shows during the Inaugural weekend in Washington D.C.
In their classic EnVogue style, the pair performed classics by Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan and Mary J. Blige.
But that bit of success is going to be short lived as the duo has somehow transformed into a trio, without Robinson, over a few days.
The two unknown singers include one woman who sang back up in D.C., but received a standing ovation during a solo moment during the show.
In the meantime, there’s some legal business the former four-member group is currently going through.
It’s really gotten too messy to keep up with. Maybe Always A-List can break it down better for you.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here