Again the drama continues and the ladies who once reunited to show the world what real music can do, are again split.
But Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson are still trudging forward with an upcoming duo project called Heirs to the Throne.
According to Always A-List, the ladies performed four sold-out shows during the Inaugural weekend in Washington D.C.
In their classic EnVogue style, the pair performed classics by Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan and Mary J. Blige.
But that bit of success is going to be short lived as the duo has somehow transformed into a trio, without Robinson, over a few days.
The two unknown singers include one woman who sang back up in D.C., but received a standing ovation during a solo moment during the show.
In the meantime, there’s some legal business the former four-member group is currently going through.
It’s really gotten too messy to keep up with. Maybe Always A-List can break it down better for you.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here