Again the drama continues and the ladies who once reunited to show the world what real music can do, are again split.
But Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson are still trudging forward with an upcoming duo project called Heirs to the Throne.
According to Always A-List, the ladies performed four sold-out shows during the Inaugural weekend in Washington D.C.
In their classic EnVogue style, the pair performed classics by Aretha Franklin, Chaka Khan and Mary J. Blige.
But that bit of success is going to be short lived as the duo has somehow transformed into a trio, without Robinson, over a few days.
The two unknown singers include one woman who sang back up in D.C., but received a standing ovation during a solo moment during the show.
In the meantime, there’s some legal business the former four-member group is currently going through.
It’s really gotten too messy to keep up with. Maybe Always A-List can break it down better for you.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here