*The women (and men, too) of “Love & Hip Hop” act like some straight hoodrats.
That may sound terrible for so many reasons, but two of these grown a** people – Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena – couldn’t hold it together long enough at a restaurant and get kicked out.
According to the JasmineBrand.com, a few of the cast mates took off to Cafeteria in New York for a bite to eat after a recent screening party for the show. Erica and Rich snuck off for a little couple time in the bathroom, which is downstairs at the restaurant.
Their little escape wasn’t so secret anymore when they apparently were knockin’ the boots a little too loudly.
So authorities were called to the scene and the cops came knocking on the door. The whole group was escorted out.
Erica, who was scantily clad, continued to apologize for making too much noise, but admitted she couldn’t help herself because it’s been a while since she’s seen her beau.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here