*The women (and men, too) of “Love & Hip Hop” act like some straight hoodrats.
That may sound terrible for so many reasons, but two of these grown a** people – Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena – couldn’t hold it together long enough at a restaurant and get kicked out.
According to the JasmineBrand.com, a few of the cast mates took off to Cafeteria in New York for a bite to eat after a recent screening party for the show. Erica and Rich snuck off for a little couple time in the bathroom, which is downstairs at the restaurant.
Their little escape wasn’t so secret anymore when they apparently were knockin’ the boots a little too loudly.
So authorities were called to the scene and the cops came knocking on the door. The whole group was escorted out.
Erica, who was scantily clad, continued to apologize for making too much noise, but admitted she couldn’t help herself because it’s been a while since she’s seen her beau.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here