*The women (and men, too) of “Love & Hip Hop” act like some straight hoodrats.
That may sound terrible for so many reasons, but two of these grown a** people – Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena – couldn’t hold it together long enough at a restaurant and get kicked out.
According to the JasmineBrand.com, a few of the cast mates took off to Cafeteria in New York for a bite to eat after a recent screening party for the show. Erica and Rich snuck off for a little couple time in the bathroom, which is downstairs at the restaurant.
Their little escape wasn’t so secret anymore when they apparently were knockin’ the boots a little too loudly.
So authorities were called to the scene and the cops came knocking on the door. The whole group was escorted out.
Erica, who was scantily clad, continued to apologize for making too much noise, but admitted she couldn’t help herself because it’s been a while since she’s seen her beau.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here