*The women (and men, too) of “Love & Hip Hop” act like some straight hoodrats.
That may sound terrible for so many reasons, but two of these grown a** people – Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena – couldn’t hold it together long enough at a restaurant and get kicked out.
According to the JasmineBrand.com, a few of the cast mates took off to Cafeteria in New York for a bite to eat after a recent screening party for the show. Erica and Rich snuck off for a little couple time in the bathroom, which is downstairs at the restaurant.
Their little escape wasn’t so secret anymore when they apparently were knockin’ the boots a little too loudly.
So authorities were called to the scene and the cops came knocking on the door. The whole group was escorted out.
Erica, who was scantily clad, continued to apologize for making too much noise, but admitted she couldn’t help herself because it’s been a while since she’s seen her beau.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here