*Naomi Campbell broke her silence regarding her alleged Parisian attack. While promoting her new TV show, “The Face,” she said, “I had an injury of my knee and I am on the mend. I cannot discuss any further as there is an investigation.” She has been recently spotted wearing flats instead of pumps.
*Nicki Minaj will reportedly expand her empire to include fashion and houseware. According to Page Six, the rap princess is in the process of striking a deal that will allow her to distribute several lines of goods through a mass retailer. A source says expect to see the lines launch near the holiday season 2013.
*Get set to praise at this year’s Super Bowl weekend in New Orleans. Kirk Franklin will host and perform at the league’s annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration. In addition, Bishop Morton, Fantasia, Lecrae and Donnie McClurkin are slated to perform. This is the 14th year for the concert, which will also showcase the NFL Players Choir. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to local charities.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here