*Naomi Campbell broke her silence regarding her alleged Parisian attack. While promoting her new TV show, “The Face,” she said, “I had an injury of my knee and I am on the mend. I cannot discuss any further as there is an investigation.” She has been recently spotted wearing flats instead of pumps.
*Nicki Minaj will reportedly expand her empire to include fashion and houseware. According to Page Six, the rap princess is in the process of striking a deal that will allow her to distribute several lines of goods through a mass retailer. A source says expect to see the lines launch near the holiday season 2013.
*Get set to praise at this year’s Super Bowl weekend in New Orleans. Kirk Franklin will host and perform at the league’s annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration. In addition, Bishop Morton, Fantasia, Lecrae and Donnie McClurkin are slated to perform. This is the 14th year for the concert, which will also showcase the NFL Players Choir. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to local charities.
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here