*Naomi Campbell broke her silence regarding her alleged Parisian attack. While promoting her new TV show, “The Face,” she said, “I had an injury of my knee and I am on the mend. I cannot discuss any further as there is an investigation.” She has been recently spotted wearing flats instead of pumps.
*Nicki Minaj will reportedly expand her empire to include fashion and houseware. According to Page Six, the rap princess is in the process of striking a deal that will allow her to distribute several lines of goods through a mass retailer. A source says expect to see the lines launch near the holiday season 2013.
*Get set to praise at this year’s Super Bowl weekend in New Orleans. Kirk Franklin will host and perform at the league’s annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration. In addition, Bishop Morton, Fantasia, Lecrae and Donnie McClurkin are slated to perform. This is the 14th year for the concert, which will also showcase the NFL Players Choir. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to local charities.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here