*Naomi Campbell broke her silence regarding her alleged Parisian attack. While promoting her new TV show, “The Face,” she said, “I had an injury of my knee and I am on the mend. I cannot discuss any further as there is an investigation.” She has been recently spotted wearing flats instead of pumps.
*Nicki Minaj will reportedly expand her empire to include fashion and houseware. According to Page Six, the rap princess is in the process of striking a deal that will allow her to distribute several lines of goods through a mass retailer. A source says expect to see the lines launch near the holiday season 2013.
*Get set to praise at this year’s Super Bowl weekend in New Orleans. Kirk Franklin will host and perform at the league’s annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration. In addition, Bishop Morton, Fantasia, Lecrae and Donnie McClurkin are slated to perform. This is the 14th year for the concert, which will also showcase the NFL Players Choir. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to local charities.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here