*Naomi Campbell broke her silence regarding her alleged Parisian attack. While promoting her new TV show, “The Face,” she said, “I had an injury of my knee and I am on the mend. I cannot discuss any further as there is an investigation.” She has been recently spotted wearing flats instead of pumps.
*Nicki Minaj will reportedly expand her empire to include fashion and houseware. According to Page Six, the rap princess is in the process of striking a deal that will allow her to distribute several lines of goods through a mass retailer. A source says expect to see the lines launch near the holiday season 2013.
*Get set to praise at this year’s Super Bowl weekend in New Orleans. Kirk Franklin will host and perform at the league’s annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration. In addition, Bishop Morton, Fantasia, Lecrae and Donnie McClurkin are slated to perform. This is the 14th year for the concert, which will also showcase the NFL Players Choir. Proceeds from ticket sales will go to local charities.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here