*It almost seemed as if Evelyn and Chad were going to make up sooner than later with all the confessions, back and forth, and public support. But the football player confirmed the two are still very much separated.
“Evelyn a I aren’t together or a couple, I’m in the Bahamas bringing the New Year n how i was born (solo),” Chad tweeted after his pre-New Year’s Eve dinner with Evelyn and his family.
So why did they go on a date? Evelyn tells it all.
“I attended a dinner with Chad’s daughter, not only because I love baby girl like my own, but to support Chad and his fan appreciation dinner,” she explained on her website. “While at the dinner, several photos popped up on the Internet of Chad and I holding hands, while in the process of blessing the food,” Evelyn added. “The blogs made last night seem as though, we walked hand and hand into the restaurant announcing a reunion, which wasn’t the case.”
Further, she made sure to clear up any brewing rumors, explaining that they aren’t back together. Instead they are friends working out their differences under different roofs.
“I know God holds [the future] and I’m taking things one day at a time. I appreciate the love from so many of you and right now I’m still working on becoming a better person,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here