The “Basketball Wives” reality show star recently tweeted about church and sharing the Gospel with the world.
“I’m excited about today!! Wake up hunty!!” she tweeted to her “church buddy” and wardrobe stylist, Jason Sky. “Amazing Sunday w/ @EvelynLozada- church was major! Worship went to the highest of highs,” wrote Jason.
The pair attended One Church International in Los Angeles last Sunday, where both thoroughly enjoyed the spirit and the music.
“Just need 2 say that the music 2day at @OneChurchLA was BEYOND AMAZING!!!” wrote Evelyn, who admitted she shed a few tears. But Twitter fans may have something else in store for Ev. One writes,
“If @EvelynLozada becomes an evangelist I would just LIVE for it! I can totally see that happening,” one wrote, to which Evelyn replied: “Wouldn’t that be something!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here