The “Basketball Wives” reality show star recently tweeted about church and sharing the Gospel with the world.
“I’m excited about today!! Wake up hunty!!” she tweeted to her “church buddy” and wardrobe stylist, Jason Sky. “Amazing Sunday w/ @EvelynLozada- church was major! Worship went to the highest of highs,” wrote Jason.
The pair attended One Church International in Los Angeles last Sunday, where both thoroughly enjoyed the spirit and the music.
“Just need 2 say that the music 2day at @OneChurchLA was BEYOND AMAZING!!!” wrote Evelyn, who admitted she shed a few tears. But Twitter fans may have something else in store for Ev. One writes,
“If @EvelynLozada becomes an evangelist I would just LIVE for it! I can totally see that happening,” one wrote, to which Evelyn replied: “Wouldn’t that be something!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here