The “Basketball Wives” reality show star recently tweeted about church and sharing the Gospel with the world.
“I’m excited about today!! Wake up hunty!!” she tweeted to her “church buddy” and wardrobe stylist, Jason Sky. “Amazing Sunday w/ @EvelynLozada- church was major! Worship went to the highest of highs,” wrote Jason.
The pair attended One Church International in Los Angeles last Sunday, where both thoroughly enjoyed the spirit and the music.
“Just need 2 say that the music 2day at @OneChurchLA was BEYOND AMAZING!!!” wrote Evelyn, who admitted she shed a few tears. But Twitter fans may have something else in store for Ev. One writes,
“If @EvelynLozada becomes an evangelist I would just LIVE for it! I can totally see that happening,” one wrote, to which Evelyn replied: “Wouldn’t that be something!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here