The “Basketball Wives” reality show star recently tweeted about church and sharing the Gospel with the world.
“I’m excited about today!! Wake up hunty!!” she tweeted to her “church buddy” and wardrobe stylist, Jason Sky. “Amazing Sunday w/ @EvelynLozada- church was major! Worship went to the highest of highs,” wrote Jason.
The pair attended One Church International in Los Angeles last Sunday, where both thoroughly enjoyed the spirit and the music.
“Just need 2 say that the music 2day at @OneChurchLA was BEYOND AMAZING!!!” wrote Evelyn, who admitted she shed a few tears. But Twitter fans may have something else in store for Ev. One writes,
“If @EvelynLozada becomes an evangelist I would just LIVE for it! I can totally see that happening,” one wrote, to which Evelyn replied: “Wouldn’t that be something!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here