The “Basketball Wives” reality show star recently tweeted about church and sharing the Gospel with the world.
“I’m excited about today!! Wake up hunty!!” she tweeted to her “church buddy” and wardrobe stylist, Jason Sky. “Amazing Sunday w/ @EvelynLozada- church was major! Worship went to the highest of highs,” wrote Jason.
The pair attended One Church International in Los Angeles last Sunday, where both thoroughly enjoyed the spirit and the music.
“Just need 2 say that the music 2day at @OneChurchLA was BEYOND AMAZING!!!” wrote Evelyn, who admitted she shed a few tears. But Twitter fans may have something else in store for Ev. One writes,
“If @EvelynLozada becomes an evangelist I would just LIVE for it! I can totally see that happening,” one wrote, to which Evelyn replied: “Wouldn’t that be something!”
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here