Wearing her big girl pants, the reality television star and model told VibeVixen that she’s understands why people blamed her for the domestic violence incident, citing that her track record of playing nice isn’t too great.
“I felt like I was getting blamed for the incident happening,” she shared. “That’ what most people connect me with, especially with last season.”
Though her violent behavior is never justification for a man hitting her, Evelyn takes full responsibility for her actions and her own image. Estranged husband Chad Johnson also spoke up in her defense in a recent interview.
“He did an interview and he was honest and real, and I felt finally relieved that he said I didn’t have anything to do with what happened that way, and he took full responsibility,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here