Wearing her big girl pants, the reality television star and model told VibeVixen that she’s understands why people blamed her for the domestic violence incident, citing that her track record of playing nice isn’t too great.
“I felt like I was getting blamed for the incident happening,” she shared. “That’ what most people connect me with, especially with last season.”
Though her violent behavior is never justification for a man hitting her, Evelyn takes full responsibility for her actions and her own image. Estranged husband Chad Johnson also spoke up in her defense in a recent interview.
“He did an interview and he was honest and real, and I felt finally relieved that he said I didn’t have anything to do with what happened that way, and he took full responsibility,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here