Wearing her big girl pants, the reality television star and model told VibeVixen that she’s understands why people blamed her for the domestic violence incident, citing that her track record of playing nice isn’t too great.
“I felt like I was getting blamed for the incident happening,” she shared. “That’ what most people connect me with, especially with last season.”
Though her violent behavior is never justification for a man hitting her, Evelyn takes full responsibility for her actions and her own image. Estranged husband Chad Johnson also spoke up in her defense in a recent interview.
“He did an interview and he was honest and real, and I felt finally relieved that he said I didn’t have anything to do with what happened that way, and he took full responsibility,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here