Wearing her big girl pants, the reality television star and model told VibeVixen that she’s understands why people blamed her for the domestic violence incident, citing that her track record of playing nice isn’t too great.
“I felt like I was getting blamed for the incident happening,” she shared. “That’ what most people connect me with, especially with last season.”
Though her violent behavior is never justification for a man hitting her, Evelyn takes full responsibility for her actions and her own image. Estranged husband Chad Johnson also spoke up in her defense in a recent interview.
“He did an interview and he was honest and real, and I felt finally relieved that he said I didn’t have anything to do with what happened that way, and he took full responsibility,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here