The sultry singer has a soft but raspy voice that put her on the map since the days of Bad Boy.
EURweb associate CNikky caught up with Faith on the red carpet at RNB Live in Hollywood not too long ago. Ms. Evans had just left a Lakers/Clippers game and decided to have a girls night out and support up and coming R&B talent. She dished on the lessons she learned about herself and her friends during the 1st season of “R&B Divas,” the Essence Music Festival experience, and how she got her start singing in the choir.
“R&B Divas” featuring Faith Evans, Syleena Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, KeKe Wyatt and Monifah had some of the highest ratings TV One has ever experienced. They addressed domestic violence, homosexuality, self esteem, conflict among women and finding your true passion with class and dignity. Faith was an Executive Producer along with Nicci Gilbert. Great job ladies.
Inside the event, Faith went up on stage to thank everyone for supporting the show show and reminded the audience to buy the album, “Faith Evans-R&B Divas” (in stores now). Of course the crowd went crazy when they spotted Ms. Evans, she didn’t sing, but her presence was enough to inspire all the R&B singers with dreams of becoming an icon like Faith.
Watch our interview below with Faith and pick up her album:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here