The sultry singer has a soft but raspy voice that put her on the map since the days of Bad Boy.
EURweb associate CNikky caught up with Faith on the red carpet at RNB Live in Hollywood not too long ago. Ms. Evans had just left a Lakers/Clippers game and decided to have a girls night out and support up and coming R&B talent. She dished on the lessons she learned about herself and her friends during the 1st season of “R&B Divas,” the Essence Music Festival experience, and how she got her start singing in the choir.
“R&B Divas” featuring Faith Evans, Syleena Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, KeKe Wyatt and Monifah had some of the highest ratings TV One has ever experienced. They addressed domestic violence, homosexuality, self esteem, conflict among women and finding your true passion with class and dignity. Faith was an Executive Producer along with Nicci Gilbert. Great job ladies.
Inside the event, Faith went up on stage to thank everyone for supporting the show show and reminded the audience to buy the album, “Faith Evans-R&B Divas” (in stores now). Of course the crowd went crazy when they spotted Ms. Evans, she didn’t sing, but her presence was enough to inspire all the R&B singers with dreams of becoming an icon like Faith.
Watch our interview below with Faith and pick up her album:
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here