*Wendy Williams acted as a guide and maybe even a therapist on her show recently with guest Faith Evans.
The pair took a gripping trip down memory lane when the talk show diva herself asked about the time when Faith caught her late husband B.I.G. in bed with Lil Kim.
“My faithfuls in here that got my book know that I describe it in very great detail,” she said. “Lets just say that I spent the rest of the day there cooking Christmas dinner because I knew it would be the last time I would spend a time like that with him.”
The singer recently published a memoir about her life, love, journey and career, recounting some of the most memorable phases in her life and in history.
As far as their relationship today, Faith says she’s got no beef. However, Kim seems to be holding onto the past.
When faith attempted to connect with the rapper at a Diddy all white party, Kim acted as if she didn’t know her.
“I ran over to her to get her attention and I was like ‘congratulations on everything and God bless you’ and she looked at me and said ‘who is that’,” Faith giggled.
In the meantime, she’s still quite adamant about searching for her husband’s killer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here