*Wendy Williams acted as a guide and maybe even a therapist on her show recently with guest Faith Evans.
The pair took a gripping trip down memory lane when the talk show diva herself asked about the time when Faith caught her late husband B.I.G. in bed with Lil Kim.
“My faithfuls in here that got my book know that I describe it in very great detail,” she said. “Lets just say that I spent the rest of the day there cooking Christmas dinner because I knew it would be the last time I would spend a time like that with him.”
The singer recently published a memoir about her life, love, journey and career, recounting some of the most memorable phases in her life and in history.
As far as their relationship today, Faith says she’s got no beef. However, Kim seems to be holding onto the past.
When faith attempted to connect with the rapper at a Diddy all white party, Kim acted as if she didn’t know her.
“I ran over to her to get her attention and I was like ‘congratulations on everything and God bless you’ and she looked at me and said ‘who is that’,” Faith giggled.
In the meantime, she’s still quite adamant about searching for her husband’s killer.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here