*Wendy Williams acted as a guide and maybe even a therapist on her show recently with guest Faith Evans.
The pair took a gripping trip down memory lane when the talk show diva herself asked about the time when Faith caught her late husband B.I.G. in bed with Lil Kim.
“My faithfuls in here that got my book know that I describe it in very great detail,” she said. “Lets just say that I spent the rest of the day there cooking Christmas dinner because I knew it would be the last time I would spend a time like that with him.”
The singer recently published a memoir about her life, love, journey and career, recounting some of the most memorable phases in her life and in history.
As far as their relationship today, Faith says she’s got no beef. However, Kim seems to be holding onto the past.
When faith attempted to connect with the rapper at a Diddy all white party, Kim acted as if she didn’t know her.
“I ran over to her to get her attention and I was like ‘congratulations on everything and God bless you’ and she looked at me and said ‘who is that’,” Faith giggled.
In the meantime, she’s still quite adamant about searching for her husband’s killer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here