*Wendy Williams acted as a guide and maybe even a therapist on her show recently with guest Faith Evans.
The pair took a gripping trip down memory lane when the talk show diva herself asked about the time when Faith caught her late husband B.I.G. in bed with Lil Kim.
“My faithfuls in here that got my book know that I describe it in very great detail,” she said. “Lets just say that I spent the rest of the day there cooking Christmas dinner because I knew it would be the last time I would spend a time like that with him.”
The singer recently published a memoir about her life, love, journey and career, recounting some of the most memorable phases in her life and in history.
As far as their relationship today, Faith says she’s got no beef. However, Kim seems to be holding onto the past.
When faith attempted to connect with the rapper at a Diddy all white party, Kim acted as if she didn’t know her.
“I ran over to her to get her attention and I was like ‘congratulations on everything and God bless you’ and she looked at me and said ‘who is that’,” Faith giggled.
In the meantime, she’s still quite adamant about searching for her husband’s killer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here