*We’ve heard of folks squatting on property before, but the property is normally a home worth under $100,00 or even $50,000.
No one would attempt to squat on a home over $1 million, right? Until now.
A foreclosed mansion in Boca Raton, Florida, has been taken over by a 23-year-old Andre “Loki” Barbosa. The Brazilian national has been squatting in the palatial 5-bedroom since July 2012.
The police don’t bother him because they say Bank of America–who is the owner of the property–has not filed a complaint with them.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here