*We’ve heard of folks squatting on property before, but the property is normally a home worth under $100,00 or even $50,000.
No one would attempt to squat on a home over $1 million, right? Until now.
A foreclosed mansion in Boca Raton, Florida, has been taken over by a 23-year-old Andre “Loki” Barbosa. The Brazilian national has been squatting in the palatial 5-bedroom since July 2012.
The police don’t bother him because they say Bank of America–who is the owner of the property–has not filed a complaint with them.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here