Yes, that’s right. The man who served time for domestic violence is now going to be on TV with the same woman who was victimized by his anger.
On Jan. 29, Josie Harris is opening up about the former couple’s relationship and the incident on a new series, “Starter Wives.”
She won’t be alone of course. Josie will be joined by Zakia Baum (ex-girlfriend of Jermaine “Maino” Coleman), Cheryl Caruso (ex-wife of mobster Phillip Caruso), Monica Joseph-Taylor (soon to be ex-wife of Aston “Funkmaster Flex” Taylor), Liza Morales (ex-girlfriend of Lamar Odom) and Tashera Simmons (ex-wife of Earl “DMX” Simmons and mother of four of his children.)
In an interview with Yahoo!, the battered woman explained that she’s doing the reality show now because she’s comfortable with the network.
“For a really long time, I was not comfortable with what type of vehicle I wanted to tell my story, and I think that TLC is such a great network, that they really know how to tell a story and get the woman’s voice across and in a very sophisticated way. It’s perfect timing and with the perfect station,” she said.
Now that she and Money Mayweather have let bygones be bygones, Josie is moving on and able to live her life a bit more freely.
Check out the full interview at Yahoo Sports.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here