Yes, that’s right. The man who served time for domestic violence is now going to be on TV with the same woman who was victimized by his anger.
On Jan. 29, Josie Harris is opening up about the former couple’s relationship and the incident on a new series, “Starter Wives.”
She won’t be alone of course. Josie will be joined by Zakia Baum (ex-girlfriend of Jermaine “Maino” Coleman), Cheryl Caruso (ex-wife of mobster Phillip Caruso), Monica Joseph-Taylor (soon to be ex-wife of Aston “Funkmaster Flex” Taylor), Liza Morales (ex-girlfriend of Lamar Odom) and Tashera Simmons (ex-wife of Earl “DMX” Simmons and mother of four of his children.)
In an interview with Yahoo!, the battered woman explained that she’s doing the reality show now because she’s comfortable with the network.
“For a really long time, I was not comfortable with what type of vehicle I wanted to tell my story, and I think that TLC is such a great network, that they really know how to tell a story and get the woman’s voice across and in a very sophisticated way. It’s perfect timing and with the perfect station,” she said.
Now that she and Money Mayweather have let bygones be bygones, Josie is moving on and able to live her life a bit more freely.
Check out the full interview at Yahoo Sports.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here