Yes, that’s right. The man who served time for domestic violence is now going to be on TV with the same woman who was victimized by his anger.
On Jan. 29, Josie Harris is opening up about the former couple’s relationship and the incident on a new series, “Starter Wives.”
She won’t be alone of course. Josie will be joined by Zakia Baum (ex-girlfriend of Jermaine “Maino” Coleman), Cheryl Caruso (ex-wife of mobster Phillip Caruso), Monica Joseph-Taylor (soon to be ex-wife of Aston “Funkmaster Flex” Taylor), Liza Morales (ex-girlfriend of Lamar Odom) and Tashera Simmons (ex-wife of Earl “DMX” Simmons and mother of four of his children.)
In an interview with Yahoo!, the battered woman explained that she’s doing the reality show now because she’s comfortable with the network.
“For a really long time, I was not comfortable with what type of vehicle I wanted to tell my story, and I think that TLC is such a great network, that they really know how to tell a story and get the woman’s voice across and in a very sophisticated way. It’s perfect timing and with the perfect station,” she said.
Now that she and Money Mayweather have let bygones be bygones, Josie is moving on and able to live her life a bit more freely.
Check out the full interview at Yahoo Sports.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here