*It’s a done deal for the resurrection of “In Living Color.”
After Fox ordered a special more than a year ago, today Fox chairman Kevin Reilly made the decision official. “It’s not gonna happen,” he told reporters at the TCA Press Tour in Pasadena. “(The original) was a seminal show for Fox, and the bar was set at that level.”
Reilly left the door open to potentially doing an “In Living Color” reboot “but not the one we shot.”
“In Living Color,” the brainchild of Keenen Ivory Wayans, ran from 1990 to 1994 on FOX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here