*Cuba Gooding Jr. is once again on the casting market.
Deadline.com is reporting that Fox has decided not to move forward on its legal drama “Guilty,” which the network had ordered a year ago.
The show centered on a brilliant, morally questionable defense attorney (Gooding Jr.) who, after being falsely convicted of fraud and stripped of his legal license, uses his unorthodox methods to solve the cases he’s been prohibited from handling and to ultimately exact revenge on the man who set him up.
The series was considered a strong contender for a series pickup last season, with star Gooding Jr. testing very high. After missing the cut in May, Fox kept “Guilty” in consideration, and the studio behind it, Warner Bros. TV, in June extended the options on actors Gooding Jr., Jay Harrington, Eva Amurri Martino and Julian Morris.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here