On New Year’s Eve Frank Ocean was pulled over in Mono County, CA for doing 90 in a 65 mph zone.
When officers approached his black BMW, well, you know the rest. Yep, the aroma of weed was wafting from the vehicle, say the authorities.
Naturally that gave the cops the opportunity to search the singer a small bag of mary jane was found on his person, according to TMZ.
Ocean was cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, and tinted windows.
He was released on the spot, but his passenger had to drive at the point — because police took Ocean’s license.
But did they take the weed, too?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here