On New Year’s Eve Frank Ocean was pulled over in Mono County, CA for doing 90 in a 65 mph zone.
When officers approached his black BMW, well, you know the rest. Yep, the aroma of weed was wafting from the vehicle, say the authorities.
Naturally that gave the cops the opportunity to search the singer a small bag of mary jane was found on his person, according to TMZ.
Ocean was cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, and tinted windows.
He was released on the spot, but his passenger had to drive at the point — because police took Ocean’s license.
But did they take the weed, too? 🙂
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here