On New Year’s Eve Frank Ocean was pulled over in Mono County, CA for doing 90 in a 65 mph zone.
When officers approached his black BMW, well, you know the rest. Yep, the aroma of weed was wafting from the vehicle, say the authorities.
Naturally that gave the cops the opportunity to search the singer a small bag of mary jane was found on his person, according to TMZ.
Ocean was cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, and tinted windows.
He was released on the spot, but his passenger had to drive at the point — because police took Ocean’s license.
But did they take the weed, too? 🙂
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here