On New Year’s Eve Frank Ocean was pulled over in Mono County, CA for doing 90 in a 65 mph zone.
When officers approached his black BMW, well, you know the rest. Yep, the aroma of weed was wafting from the vehicle, say the authorities.
Naturally that gave the cops the opportunity to search the singer a small bag of mary jane was found on his person, according to TMZ.
Ocean was cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, and tinted windows.
He was released on the spot, but his passenger had to drive at the point — because police took Ocean’s license.
But did they take the weed, too?
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here