On New Year’s Eve Frank Ocean was pulled over in Mono County, CA for doing 90 in a 65 mph zone.
When officers approached his black BMW, well, you know the rest. Yep, the aroma of weed was wafting from the vehicle, say the authorities.
Naturally that gave the cops the opportunity to search the singer a small bag of mary jane was found on his person, according to TMZ.
Ocean was cited for marijuana possession, driving on a suspended license, and tinted windows.
He was released on the spot, but his passenger had to drive at the point — because police took Ocean’s license.
But did they take the weed, too?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here