*As we recently reported, Gary Dourdan’s money is funny.
Actually he ain’t got none. That’s why he had to declare bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, the former “CSI” actor filed documents this past week that explain how he dug himself the $1.73 million financial hole he’s currently in. Basically it coils down to the fact that when he got let go from the TV show, his money problems began. makes sense to us.
Here are some highlights:
– Dourdan says he went broke all thanks to “diminished payment of residuals” from “CSI.”
– The “CSI” checks drying up also caused him to default on his two mortgages.
– His current goal is to rebuild his career (and his bank account) with “pending involvement as an actor in two movie productions.” That’s it.
Good luck with that plan, Mr. Dourdan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here