*As we recently reported, Gary Dourdan’s money is funny.
Actually he ain’t got none. That’s why he had to declare bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, the former “CSI” actor filed documents this past week that explain how he dug himself the $1.73 million financial hole he’s currently in. Basically it coils down to the fact that when he got let go from the TV show, his money problems began. makes sense to us.
Here are some highlights:
– Dourdan says he went broke all thanks to “diminished payment of residuals” from “CSI.”
– The “CSI” checks drying up also caused him to default on his two mortgages.
– His current goal is to rebuild his career (and his bank account) with “pending involvement as an actor in two movie productions.” That’s it.
Good luck with that plan, Mr. Dourdan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here