*As we recently reported, Gary Dourdan’s money is funny.
Actually he ain’t got none. That’s why he had to declare bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, the former “CSI” actor filed documents this past week that explain how he dug himself the $1.73 million financial hole he’s currently in. Basically it coils down to the fact that when he got let go from the TV show, his money problems began. makes sense to us.
Here are some highlights:
– Dourdan says he went broke all thanks to “diminished payment of residuals” from “CSI.”
– The “CSI” checks drying up also caused him to default on his two mortgages.
– His current goal is to rebuild his career (and his bank account) with “pending involvement as an actor in two movie productions.” That’s it.
Good luck with that plan, Mr. Dourdan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here