*As we recently reported, Gary Dourdan’s money is funny.
Actually he ain’t got none. That’s why he had to declare bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, the former “CSI” actor filed documents this past week that explain how he dug himself the $1.73 million financial hole he’s currently in. Basically it coils down to the fact that when he got let go from the TV show, his money problems began. makes sense to us.
Here are some highlights:
– Dourdan says he went broke all thanks to “diminished payment of residuals” from “CSI.”
– The “CSI” checks drying up also caused him to default on his two mortgages.
– His current goal is to rebuild his career (and his bank account) with “pending involvement as an actor in two movie productions.” That’s it.
Good luck with that plan, Mr. Dourdan.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here