*As we recently reported, Gary Dourdan’s money is funny.
Actually he ain’t got none. That’s why he had to declare bankruptcy.
According to TMZ, the former “CSI” actor filed documents this past week that explain how he dug himself the $1.73 million financial hole he’s currently in. Basically it coils down to the fact that when he got let go from the TV show, his money problems began. makes sense to us.
Here are some highlights:
– Dourdan says he went broke all thanks to “diminished payment of residuals” from “CSI.”
– The “CSI” checks drying up also caused him to default on his two mortgages.
– His current goal is to rebuild his career (and his bank account) with “pending involvement as an actor in two movie productions.” That’s it.
Good luck with that plan, Mr. Dourdan.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here