*Halle Berry stunned her “Movie 43” director Peter Farrelly by agreeing to dunk her bare breast in a bowl of guacamole for scene in the upcoming comedy.
Farrelly was convinced she would reject the role once she realized what her character had to do, but it turned out the script didn’t go far enough for Berry, who wanted to push the envelope even more.
During a fan chat on social news website Reddit.com, Farrelly explains, “I was a little nervous about meeting her because her scene is so outrageous and I was afraid she might get on the set and balk. Not only did she not, but she thought the scene was too soft, and asked us to amp it up a little.
“We ended up coming up with a couple of things for her to do that weren’t scripted, but were insane. To give you an example (her scene) is about a couple (Berry and Stephen Merchant) who play Truth or Dare on a first date. Among other things she ended up sticking her bare breast into a bowl of guacamole. She couldn’t have been more fun to work with.”
“Movie 43” features a series of interconnected stories and features a who’s who of Hollywood, including Emma Stone, Hugh Jackman, Naomi Watts, Liev Shreiber, Gerard Butler, Richard Gere, Terrence Howard and Kate Winslet. Farrelly said he enjoyed having such high-profile actors do unimaginable things for him on film for the adult comedy.
“’Movie 43’ is about the hardest R-rated comedy ever. So the actors were definitely stunned when they read the script.,” he said. “However, that’s what appealed to them too, because Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet had never had the opportunity to push the envelope so much.”
“Movie 43” hits theaters Friday, Jan. 24.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here