*Looks like Halle Berry is planning to marry her fiancé Olivier Martinez in his native Paris.
The couple spent Christmas in Europe over the holidays and paps caught the actress visiting potential wedding venues, including the historic sixth century Saint-Germain-des-Pres abbey and the Saint-Sulpice cathedral, according to Us Weekly magazine.
A source tells the publication, “Halle was stunned by their beauty. This wedding will be a dream come true!”
The insider adds, “Halle wants to marry Olivier in Paris. She knows how special it will be for him to celebrate at home.”
Berry, who has been married twice before, has been dating the actor since 2010. They became engaged last year.
She recently had a legal request to relocate from Los Angeles to Paris with her young daughter Nahla denied by a judge in her ongoing custody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here