*Looks like Halle Berry is planning to marry her fiancé Olivier Martinez in his native Paris.
The couple spent Christmas in Europe over the holidays and paps caught the actress visiting potential wedding venues, including the historic sixth century Saint-Germain-des-Pres abbey and the Saint-Sulpice cathedral, according to Us Weekly magazine.
A source tells the publication, “Halle was stunned by their beauty. This wedding will be a dream come true!”
The insider adds, “Halle wants to marry Olivier in Paris. She knows how special it will be for him to celebrate at home.”
Berry, who has been married twice before, has been dating the actor since 2010. They became engaged last year.
She recently had a legal request to relocate from Los Angeles to Paris with her young daughter Nahla denied by a judge in her ongoing custody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here