*Looks like Halle Berry is planning to marry her fiancé Olivier Martinez in his native Paris.
The couple spent Christmas in Europe over the holidays and paps caught the actress visiting potential wedding venues, including the historic sixth century Saint-Germain-des-Pres abbey and the Saint-Sulpice cathedral, according to Us Weekly magazine.
A source tells the publication, “Halle was stunned by their beauty. This wedding will be a dream come true!”
The insider adds, “Halle wants to marry Olivier in Paris. She knows how special it will be for him to celebrate at home.”
Berry, who has been married twice before, has been dating the actor since 2010. They became engaged last year.
She recently had a legal request to relocate from Los Angeles to Paris with her young daughter Nahla denied by a judge in her ongoing custody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here