*Looks like Halle Berry is planning to marry her fiancé Olivier Martinez in his native Paris.
The couple spent Christmas in Europe over the holidays and paps caught the actress visiting potential wedding venues, including the historic sixth century Saint-Germain-des-Pres abbey and the Saint-Sulpice cathedral, according to Us Weekly magazine.
A source tells the publication, “Halle was stunned by their beauty. This wedding will be a dream come true!”
The insider adds, “Halle wants to marry Olivier in Paris. She knows how special it will be for him to celebrate at home.”
Berry, who has been married twice before, has been dating the actor since 2010. They became engaged last year.
She recently had a legal request to relocate from Los Angeles to Paris with her young daughter Nahla denied by a judge in her ongoing custody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here