*Looks like Halle Berry is planning to marry her fiancé Olivier Martinez in his native Paris.
The couple spent Christmas in Europe over the holidays and paps caught the actress visiting potential wedding venues, including the historic sixth century Saint-Germain-des-Pres abbey and the Saint-Sulpice cathedral, according to Us Weekly magazine.
A source tells the publication, “Halle was stunned by their beauty. This wedding will be a dream come true!”
The insider adds, “Halle wants to marry Olivier in Paris. She knows how special it will be for him to celebrate at home.”
Berry, who has been married twice before, has been dating the actor since 2010. They became engaged last year.
She recently had a legal request to relocate from Los Angeles to Paris with her young daughter Nahla denied by a judge in her ongoing custody battle with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here