*It’s a leg-off.
Halle Berry and Eva Longoria each showed off full leg at last night’s Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills – but who did it best? And did either of them beat the original?
According to People.com, Halle and Eva tied for the “highest slit” award on the Globes red carpet, beating fellow risk-takers Lea Michele, Miranda Kerr and Katharine McPhee.
Berry’s gam peeked through her Versace gown, while Longoria’s limb said peek-a-boo through Emilio Pucci.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here