*It’s a leg-off.
Halle Berry and Eva Longoria each showed off full leg at last night’s Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills – but who did it best? And did either of them beat the original?
According to People.com, Halle and Eva tied for the “highest slit” award on the Globes red carpet, beating fellow risk-takers Lea Michele, Miranda Kerr and Katharine McPhee.
Berry’s gam peeked through her Versace gown, while Longoria’s limb said peek-a-boo through Emilio Pucci.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here