*It’s a leg-off.
Halle Berry and Eva Longoria each showed off full leg at last night’s Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills – but who did it best? And did either of them beat the original?
According to People.com, Halle and Eva tied for the “highest slit” award on the Globes red carpet, beating fellow risk-takers Lea Michele, Miranda Kerr and Katharine McPhee.
Berry’s gam peeked through her Versace gown, while Longoria’s limb said peek-a-boo through Emilio Pucci.
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here