*It’s a leg-off.
Halle Berry and Eva Longoria each showed off full leg at last night’s Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills – but who did it best? And did either of them beat the original?
According to People.com, Halle and Eva tied for the “highest slit” award on the Globes red carpet, beating fellow risk-takers Lea Michele, Miranda Kerr and Katharine McPhee.
Berry’s gam peeked through her Versace gown, while Longoria’s limb said peek-a-boo through Emilio Pucci.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here