*Congress has been waiting for the opportunity to get answers for the events surrounding the four deaths of officials at the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
Some members of Congress like Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) accused Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration of duping them with reporting that the anti-Muslim video protests that occurred in the area leaving angry protesters on the streets “and something sprang out of that”
“We were mislead that there were supposedly protests, then something sprang out of that, assaults sprang out of that, and that was easily ascertained that, that was not the fact and the American people could’ve known that within days.”
But Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, took his remarks as well as line of questioning as an empty attack on her:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here