*Congress has been waiting for the opportunity to get answers for the events surrounding the four deaths of officials at the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
Some members of Congress like Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) accused Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration of duping them with reporting that the anti-Muslim video protests that occurred in the area leaving angry protesters on the streets “and something sprang out of that”
“We were mislead that there were supposedly protests, then something sprang out of that, assaults sprang out of that, and that was easily ascertained that, that was not the fact and the American people could’ve known that within days.”
But Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, took his remarks as well as line of questioning as an empty attack on her:
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here