*Congress has been waiting for the opportunity to get answers for the events surrounding the four deaths of officials at the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
Some members of Congress like Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) accused Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration of duping them with reporting that the anti-Muslim video protests that occurred in the area leaving angry protesters on the streets “and something sprang out of that”
“We were mislead that there were supposedly protests, then something sprang out of that, assaults sprang out of that, and that was easily ascertained that, that was not the fact and the American people could’ve known that within days.”
But Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, took his remarks as well as line of questioning as an empty attack on her:
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here