*Congress has been waiting for the opportunity to get answers for the events surrounding the four deaths of officials at the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
Some members of Congress like Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) accused Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration of duping them with reporting that the anti-Muslim video protests that occurred in the area leaving angry protesters on the streets “and something sprang out of that”
“We were mislead that there were supposedly protests, then something sprang out of that, assaults sprang out of that, and that was easily ascertained that, that was not the fact and the American people could’ve known that within days.”
But Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, took his remarks as well as line of questioning as an empty attack on her:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here