*Congress has been waiting for the opportunity to get answers for the events surrounding the four deaths of officials at the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
Some members of Congress like Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) accused Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration of duping them with reporting that the anti-Muslim video protests that occurred in the area leaving angry protesters on the streets “and something sprang out of that”
“We were mislead that there were supposedly protests, then something sprang out of that, assaults sprang out of that, and that was easily ascertained that, that was not the fact and the American people could’ve known that within days.”
But Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, took his remarks as well as line of questioning as an empty attack on her:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here