*Sources report that hit songwriter Marilyn McLeod who was once signed to Motown Records, is home and recovering well after recently suffering a stroke.
With many hit songs to her credit, McLeod may be best known as co-writer on ‘Love Hangover’ by Diana Ross, and ‘Same Ole Love’ by Anita Baker which was published through Motown’s Jobete Music.
In 2010, McLeod – in partnership with Motown veteran songwriter Janie Bradford – recorded and released a CD titled ‘I Believe In Me.’ More details are provided at website: www.twinnrecords.com
While Ms. McLeod is still recovering, fans may send get well wishes to her at [email protected].
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here