*Sources report that hit songwriter Marilyn McLeod who was once signed to Motown Records, is home and recovering well after recently suffering a stroke.
With many hit songs to her credit, McLeod may be best known as co-writer on ‘Love Hangover’ by Diana Ross, and ‘Same Ole Love’ by Anita Baker which was published through Motown’s Jobete Music.
In 2010, McLeod – in partnership with Motown veteran songwriter Janie Bradford – recorded and released a CD titled ‘I Believe In Me.’ More details are provided at website: www.twinnrecords.com
While Ms. McLeod is still recovering, fans may send get well wishes to her at [email protected].
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here