*Sources report that hit songwriter Marilyn McLeod who was once signed to Motown Records, is home and recovering well after recently suffering a stroke.
With many hit songs to her credit, McLeod may be best known as co-writer on ‘Love Hangover’ by Diana Ross, and ‘Same Ole Love’ by Anita Baker which was published through Motown’s Jobete Music.
In 2010, McLeod – in partnership with Motown veteran songwriter Janie Bradford – recorded and released a CD titled ‘I Believe In Me.’ More details are provided at website: www.twinnrecords.com
While Ms. McLeod is still recovering, fans may send get well wishes to her at [email protected].
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here