*Sources report that hit songwriter Marilyn McLeod who was once signed to Motown Records, is home and recovering well after recently suffering a stroke.
With many hit songs to her credit, McLeod may be best known as co-writer on ‘Love Hangover’ by Diana Ross, and ‘Same Ole Love’ by Anita Baker which was published through Motown’s Jobete Music.
In 2010, McLeod – in partnership with Motown veteran songwriter Janie Bradford – recorded and released a CD titled ‘I Believe In Me.’ More details are provided at website: www.twinnrecords.com
While Ms. McLeod is still recovering, fans may send get well wishes to her at [email protected].
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here