*Sources report that hit songwriter Marilyn McLeod who was once signed to Motown Records, is home and recovering well after recently suffering a stroke.
With many hit songs to her credit, McLeod may be best known as co-writer on ‘Love Hangover’ by Diana Ross, and ‘Same Ole Love’ by Anita Baker which was published through Motown’s Jobete Music.
In 2010, McLeod – in partnership with Motown veteran songwriter Janie Bradford – recorded and released a CD titled ‘I Believe In Me.’ More details are provided at website: www.twinnrecords.com
While Ms. McLeod is still recovering, fans may send get well wishes to her at [email protected].
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here