*Maybe that photo above is behind Tiger Woods‘ desire to get back in the good graces of ex-wife, Elin Nordegren.
Woods, 37, has enlisted Elin’s brother to help win her back, a source close to the golf superstar, told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The former No. 1 golfer in the world, who lives in Jupiter Island, has been begging older brother Axel Nordegren, with whom he remained close despite the spectacular 2010 divorce, to help him patch things up with Elin.
Meanwhile, the Boca Raton based tabloid National Enquirer claims in its print edition published today in Los Angeles (Friday in Florida) that Woods and Elin have been meeting clandestinely for sex.
The magazine also adds Woods offered to sign an agreement with Elin that says he’d pay her $350 million — half of his estimated fortune — if he cheats on her again once they’re back together.
Woods’ divorce from Elin reportedly cost him $100 million.
Also, there more to this story at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here