*Maybe that photo above is behind Tiger Woods‘ desire to get back in the good graces of ex-wife, Elin Nordegren.
Woods, 37, has enlisted Elin’s brother to help win her back, a source close to the golf superstar, told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The former No. 1 golfer in the world, who lives in Jupiter Island, has been begging older brother Axel Nordegren, with whom he remained close despite the spectacular 2010 divorce, to help him patch things up with Elin.
Meanwhile, the Boca Raton based tabloid National Enquirer claims in its print edition published today in Los Angeles (Friday in Florida) that Woods and Elin have been meeting clandestinely for sex.
The magazine also adds Woods offered to sign an agreement with Elin that says he’d pay her $350 million — half of his estimated fortune — if he cheats on her again once they’re back together.
Woods’ divorce from Elin reportedly cost him $100 million.
Also, there more to this story at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here