*Maybe that photo above is behind Tiger Woods‘ desire to get back in the good graces of ex-wife, Elin Nordegren.
Woods, 37, has enlisted Elin’s brother to help win her back, a source close to the golf superstar, told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The former No. 1 golfer in the world, who lives in Jupiter Island, has been begging older brother Axel Nordegren, with whom he remained close despite the spectacular 2010 divorce, to help him patch things up with Elin.
Meanwhile, the Boca Raton based tabloid National Enquirer claims in its print edition published today in Los Angeles (Friday in Florida) that Woods and Elin have been meeting clandestinely for sex.
The magazine also adds Woods offered to sign an agreement with Elin that says he’d pay her $350 million — half of his estimated fortune — if he cheats on her again once they’re back together.
Woods’ divorce from Elin reportedly cost him $100 million.
Also, there more to this story at Gossip Extra.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here