*Maybe that photo above is behind Tiger Woods‘ desire to get back in the good graces of ex-wife, Elin Nordegren.
Woods, 37, has enlisted Elin’s brother to help win her back, a source close to the golf superstar, told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The former No. 1 golfer in the world, who lives in Jupiter Island, has been begging older brother Axel Nordegren, with whom he remained close despite the spectacular 2010 divorce, to help him patch things up with Elin.
Meanwhile, the Boca Raton based tabloid National Enquirer claims in its print edition published today in Los Angeles (Friday in Florida) that Woods and Elin have been meeting clandestinely for sex.
The magazine also adds Woods offered to sign an agreement with Elin that says he’d pay her $350 million — half of his estimated fortune — if he cheats on her again once they’re back together.
Woods’ divorce from Elin reportedly cost him $100 million.
Also, there more to this story at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here