*For the fourth consecutive year, Hyundai Motor America is serving as a Premiere Sponsor of the NAACP Image Awards, an extension of the company’s commitment to the organization that advances the cause of social justice and equality for all people.
A highlight of Hyundai’s sponsorship will be the premiere presentation of the official NAACP Image Awards Post-Show Gala Celebration. Nearly 2,000 leaders, luminaries and influencers are expected to attend the red carpet event that has become one of the most highly anticipated events on the social and cultural calendar.
Following the live broadcast of the NAACP Image Awards Show taking place in Los Angeles’ historic Shrine Auditorium, Hyundai will present an evening filled with dynamism and excitement in a special Hyundai Lounge at a landmark downtown LA location. Guests will be treated to a live set with acclaimed recording artist, Kem, whose story of triumph and perseverance through music have earned him Grammy Awards and several NAACP Image Award nominations. Hyundai will also present legendary vocalist Eloise Laws, whose new album, Favorites, has just been released.
Heralding Black History Month, a time when the nation reflects on the contributions of African Americans through the years, Hyundai has adapted the poignant theme of We Are One. A special microsite, www.HyundaiWeAreOne.com, has launched to underscore and highlight Hyundai’s commitment to diversity, while celebrating African American achievement with exclusive coverage of the NAACP Image Awards Post-Show Gala.
“Hyundai Motor America is honored to work side by side with the NAACP as a sponsor and partner,” said Zafar Brooks, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity Inclusion at Hyundai Motor America. “We are committed to the notion of oneness and the power of collaboration as we strive for excellence as a global company, and as an active participant in the communities in which we do business. We continue to be inspired by the NAACP and the dazzling array of talent and achievement that the NAACP Image Awards recognizes each year.”
For more information on Hyundai and its diversity initiatives, please visit: www.hyundaiusa.com/about-hyundai/diversity.
For all information and latest news about the NAACP Image Awards, please visit the official website at www.naacpimageawards.net/.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here