Whatever he did to convince Vanessa to come back, he did himself a favor.
According to California attorney Andrew L. Botros, if the couple would have officially parted ways, it would have cost Kobe something around $1.36 M a month, says NecoleBitchie.com.
Due to Cali’s strict divorce laws, Kobe would have to write a check for child support for two little girls and spousal support indefinitely because their marriage was considered a long-term union upon reaching 10 years. He’d also have to split all of their properties.
Child support alone would be somewhere around $365,000, and spousal support would be about $1million – a MONTH.
Good for him, he and Vanessa have kept it together and they’re keeping the money under one roof.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here