Whatever he did to convince Vanessa to come back, he did himself a favor.
According to California attorney Andrew L. Botros, if the couple would have officially parted ways, it would have cost Kobe something around $1.36 M a month, says NecoleBitchie.com.
Due to Cali’s strict divorce laws, Kobe would have to write a check for child support for two little girls and spousal support indefinitely because their marriage was considered a long-term union upon reaching 10 years. He’d also have to split all of their properties.
Child support alone would be somewhere around $365,000, and spousal support would be about $1million – a MONTH.
Good for him, he and Vanessa have kept it together and they’re keeping the money under one roof.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here