Whatever he did to convince Vanessa to come back, he did himself a favor.
According to California attorney Andrew L. Botros, if the couple would have officially parted ways, it would have cost Kobe something around $1.36 M a month, says NecoleBitchie.com.
Due to Cali’s strict divorce laws, Kobe would have to write a check for child support for two little girls and spousal support indefinitely because their marriage was considered a long-term union upon reaching 10 years. He’d also have to split all of their properties.
Child support alone would be somewhere around $365,000, and spousal support would be about $1million – a MONTH.
Good for him, he and Vanessa have kept it together and they’re keeping the money under one roof.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here