Whatever he did to convince Vanessa to come back, he did himself a favor.
According to California attorney Andrew L. Botros, if the couple would have officially parted ways, it would have cost Kobe something around $1.36 M a month, says NecoleBitchie.com.
Due to Cali’s strict divorce laws, Kobe would have to write a check for child support for two little girls and spousal support indefinitely because their marriage was considered a long-term union upon reaching 10 years. He’d also have to split all of their properties.
Child support alone would be somewhere around $365,000, and spousal support would be about $1million – a MONTH.
Good for him, he and Vanessa have kept it together and they’re keeping the money under one roof.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here