Whatever he did to convince Vanessa to come back, he did himself a favor.
According to California attorney Andrew L. Botros, if the couple would have officially parted ways, it would have cost Kobe something around $1.36 M a month, says NecoleBitchie.com.
Due to Cali’s strict divorce laws, Kobe would have to write a check for child support for two little girls and spousal support indefinitely because their marriage was considered a long-term union upon reaching 10 years. He’d also have to split all of their properties.
Child support alone would be somewhere around $365,000, and spousal support would be about $1million – a MONTH.
Good for him, he and Vanessa have kept it together and they’re keeping the money under one roof.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here