The situation between Ahmad Rashad and his very rich socialite wife of 8 years is getting real interesting.
It seems that Rashad, 63, is no longer allowed in the fancy Jupiter (Florida) community of The Bears Club after wife Sale Johnson asked security guards not to let him in unless she approves it, a Club insider tells Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Whoa! This takes having to sleep on the couch to a whole new level.
Johnson, the ex-wife of Johnson & Johnson heir Woody Johnson, owns a $5 million-home at the Club developed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus around a world-class golf course.
According to records, the five-bedroom house is considered to be Rashad and Johnson’s marital home, even if the deed is solely under her name.
Ex-fashion model Johnson’s move came on the day last week when Gossip Extra revealed exclusively that the two were negotiating a settlement despite the fact that the divorce has yet to be filed.
“Sale cut Ahmad off from all the clubs they’re members of, and had the fob that gets him through the guard gate at the Bears Club deactivated,” the source said. “Actually, he got through and went to the clubhouse. But the guards asked him to leave and escorted him out.
“Ahmad and Sale are not on speaking terms right now. Things are being done through lawyers. They barely had a marriage anyway. He’s always gone with the basketball thing.”
A second source, meanwhile, is telling me that Sale is armed with an iron-clad pre-nup that won’t pay Rashad anything once the divorce is final.
His fortune is estimated at about $8 million.
Last week, the New York Post reported that the bad blood between Rashad and Johnson started when Johnson allegedly tried to ban Rashad from seeing buds Michael Jordan, the NBA legend who’s building a home near Johnson’s pad at the Club, and golfer Tiger Woods, who lives in nearby Jupiter Island.
Hmm, sounds like a cautionary tale for brothers who marry older rich women. And maybe, just maybe … Sale needs a YOUNGER, not as connected brother. Someone who’ll stay home a lot more and give her the attention she needs. If so, something tells us he’ll be richly rewarded. No, he might not be completely happy, but he’ll be rich. Any volunteers?
Meanwhile, Gossip Extra says neither Johnson nor Rashad returned calls for comment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here