*The Australian Open starts next week and year after year fans of fashion and the sports are curious to know what Venus Williams will be wearing.
Well, wonder no more. We’ve got the scoop.
Yep, at the Australian Open 2013 starting January 14, Venus will be wearing the Cross Court Floral dress from the 2013 collection of EleVen By … Venus Williams!
The dress, described as a floral watercolor design in aqua, peach, cream, and white with thin black contrast binding at the bust, waistline, and sleeves giving it special detailing, will be added to the current collection available at local retailers, tennis shops, and online at EleVenByVenus.com.
So, whaddaya think?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here