*Still trying to tease the public with their rekindled relationship, Rihanna appears to be hugging her ex-boyfriend-turned-abuser Chris Brown on the cover art for her latest single “Stay.”
The grainy photo appears to show her snuggling up to Brown. Tabloids began speculating it was Breezy because of the singer’s signature neck tattoos in the shot.
The two have been spending lots of time together as of late. In addition to their recent outings, the twosome has flooded social media with provocative Instagram shots. One showed the pair posing in bed together, another showed off matching his-and-hers Rolex watches.
Accenting the cover art for “Stay” are the lyrics to the song, which read in part: “Round and around and around and around we go/Not sure how to feel about it/Something in the way you move/Makes me feel like I can’t live without you/And it takes me all the way/I want you to stay.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here