*His name may be at the center of a sizzling scandal involving another gospel singer/minister and his ex-wife, but that’s not keeping Isaac Carree (pictured) from literally taking care of business.
Carree, an award winning gospel recording artist, songwriter and producer, announced on Friday that he has appointed music industry veteran Chris Ayears as General Manager of his record label, Door 6 Entertainment.
Ayears, with 20 years of music industry experience under his belt, brings a wealth of marketing and management experience to Door 6. He has held executive positions at Music World Gospel, Universal Music Group, Fontana Distribution, EMI Music Marketing, and Virgin Records and worked with a cross genre of artists including, Garth Brooks, Smashing Pumpkins, Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Lil’ Wayne, Kirk Franklin, Joe, LeAndria Johnson, Trin-I-tee 5:7, Amber Bullock and Brian Courtney Wilson.
In his new capacity at Door 6, Ayears will be responsible for coordinating and planning the company’s communications efforts and partnering with other entities to support key strategies and initiatives.
Carree, who just released a new single entitled “Clean this House,” is excited to welcome Ayears to Door 6 and is enthusiastic about collaborating with him on the label’s upcoming projects.
“I am thrilled about the opportunity to work with Chris,” Carree says. “He is a seasoned professional in the business and will be an outstanding addition to the team. I look forward to great things.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here