*His name may be at the center of a sizzling scandal involving another gospel singer/minister and his ex-wife, but that’s not keeping Isaac Carree (pictured) from literally taking care of business.
Carree, an award winning gospel recording artist, songwriter and producer, announced on Friday that he has appointed music industry veteran Chris Ayears as General Manager of his record label, Door 6 Entertainment.
Ayears, with 20 years of music industry experience under his belt, brings a wealth of marketing and management experience to Door 6. He has held executive positions at Music World Gospel, Universal Music Group, Fontana Distribution, EMI Music Marketing, and Virgin Records and worked with a cross genre of artists including, Garth Brooks, Smashing Pumpkins, Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Lil’ Wayne, Kirk Franklin, Joe, LeAndria Johnson, Trin-I-tee 5:7, Amber Bullock and Brian Courtney Wilson.
In his new capacity at Door 6, Ayears will be responsible for coordinating and planning the company’s communications efforts and partnering with other entities to support key strategies and initiatives.
Carree, who just released a new single entitled “Clean this House,” is excited to welcome Ayears to Door 6 and is enthusiastic about collaborating with him on the label’s upcoming projects.
“I am thrilled about the opportunity to work with Chris,” Carree says. “He is a seasoned professional in the business and will be an outstanding addition to the team. I look forward to great things.”
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here