*Jennifer Hudson, Christine Aguilera and John Mayer are among the musicians who will perform at the induction ceremony in April for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Hudson and Aguilera will pay tribute to the late disco icon Donna Summer, who is being inducted posthumously. Mayer and Gary Clark Jr. will salute blues guitarist Albert King, who is being inducted this year.
Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush, the rock trio. And Don Henley of the Eagles will induct Randy Newman.
Public Enemy and Heart are also set to enter the Hall of Fame, along with the producers Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. No announcement was made about who will honor them during the ceremony, which will be held on April 18 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
On May 18, HBO will broadcast a recording of the event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here