*Jennifer Hudson, Christine Aguilera and John Mayer are among the musicians who will perform at the induction ceremony in April for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Hudson and Aguilera will pay tribute to the late disco icon Donna Summer, who is being inducted posthumously. Mayer and Gary Clark Jr. will salute blues guitarist Albert King, who is being inducted this year.
Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush, the rock trio. And Don Henley of the Eagles will induct Randy Newman.
Public Enemy and Heart are also set to enter the Hall of Fame, along with the producers Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. No announcement was made about who will honor them during the ceremony, which will be held on April 18 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
On May 18, HBO will broadcast a recording of the event.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here