*Jennifer Hudson, Christine Aguilera and John Mayer are among the musicians who will perform at the induction ceremony in April for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Hudson and Aguilera will pay tribute to the late disco icon Donna Summer, who is being inducted posthumously. Mayer and Gary Clark Jr. will salute blues guitarist Albert King, who is being inducted this year.
Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush, the rock trio. And Don Henley of the Eagles will induct Randy Newman.
Public Enemy and Heart are also set to enter the Hall of Fame, along with the producers Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. No announcement was made about who will honor them during the ceremony, which will be held on April 18 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
On May 18, HBO will broadcast a recording of the event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here