*Jennifer Hudson, Christine Aguilera and John Mayer are among the musicians who will perform at the induction ceremony in April for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Hudson and Aguilera will pay tribute to the late disco icon Donna Summer, who is being inducted posthumously. Mayer and Gary Clark Jr. will salute blues guitarist Albert King, who is being inducted this year.
Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush, the rock trio. And Don Henley of the Eagles will induct Randy Newman.
Public Enemy and Heart are also set to enter the Hall of Fame, along with the producers Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. No announcement was made about who will honor them during the ceremony, which will be held on April 18 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
On May 18, HBO will broadcast a recording of the event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here