Former contestant and now superstar singer Jennifer Hudson thinks so.
The celebrity is sharing a bit of advice to the show’s producers, saying it’s nearing its end.
With so many changes on the judging panel and the recent dramatics between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj, Jennifer says it’s wiser to stop while ahead than to end on a sour note.
“‘American Idol’ changed the face of television,” she said. “So, not everyone can say that. And, it’s always been a phenomenon. I’m proud to have come from ‘American Idol,’ so I just say, go out on top.”
Elaborating further, she added that with the recent changes to the show, it appears the popularity and response from audiences has dwindled significantly.
“I am curious to see the judges on the show, from Mariah [Carey] to Nicki [Minaj], and I’m not too familiar with anyone else, but I think the public is so used to seeing the faces of Simon [Cowell], Paula [Abdul] and Randy [Jackson],” she commented. “It’s kind of hard to adjust to new characters. So whatever they’re doing, it’s probably a good thing.”
In the meantime, J. Hud is set to make her “Smash” debut on Feb. 5 on NBC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here