According to TMZ, Katherine Jackson actually needs Conrad Murray’s help.
Mrs. Jackson is suing AEG for the wrongful death of her son, Michael Jackson. Her claim is that they negligently hired the doctor without providing proper supervision.
Yes, it sounds like she actually expects Conrad Murray to admit he “needed” supervision.
She has subpoenaed the doctor because he must be on record detailing the arrangements made with AEG; and in effect, acknowledge that it was AEG that masterminded the plan to bring him onboard.
Murray’s not having it though, and his lawyers, Valerie Wass and J. Michael Flanagan, are looking to fight the subpoena on “technical” grounds. If Katherine Jackson persists, and the judge okays, this opens the door for a potentially hostile witness. Need we say more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here