According to TMZ, Katherine Jackson actually needs Conrad Murray’s help.
Mrs. Jackson is suing AEG for the wrongful death of her son, Michael Jackson. Her claim is that they negligently hired the doctor without providing proper supervision.
Yes, it sounds like she actually expects Conrad Murray to admit he “needed” supervision.
She has subpoenaed the doctor because he must be on record detailing the arrangements made with AEG; and in effect, acknowledge that it was AEG that masterminded the plan to bring him onboard.
Murray’s not having it though, and his lawyers, Valerie Wass and J. Michael Flanagan, are looking to fight the subpoena on “technical” grounds. If Katherine Jackson persists, and the judge okays, this opens the door for a potentially hostile witness. Need we say more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here