According to TMZ, Katherine Jackson actually needs Conrad Murray’s help.
Mrs. Jackson is suing AEG for the wrongful death of her son, Michael Jackson. Her claim is that they negligently hired the doctor without providing proper supervision.
Yes, it sounds like she actually expects Conrad Murray to admit he “needed” supervision.
She has subpoenaed the doctor because he must be on record detailing the arrangements made with AEG; and in effect, acknowledge that it was AEG that masterminded the plan to bring him onboard.
Murray’s not having it though, and his lawyers, Valerie Wass and J. Michael Flanagan, are looking to fight the subpoena on “technical” grounds. If Katherine Jackson persists, and the judge okays, this opens the door for a potentially hostile witness. Need we say more.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here