According to TMZ, Katherine Jackson actually needs Conrad Murray’s help.
Mrs. Jackson is suing AEG for the wrongful death of her son, Michael Jackson. Her claim is that they negligently hired the doctor without providing proper supervision.
Yes, it sounds like she actually expects Conrad Murray to admit he “needed” supervision.
She has subpoenaed the doctor because he must be on record detailing the arrangements made with AEG; and in effect, acknowledge that it was AEG that masterminded the plan to bring him onboard.
Murray’s not having it though, and his lawyers, Valerie Wass and J. Michael Flanagan, are looking to fight the subpoena on “technical” grounds. If Katherine Jackson persists, and the judge okays, this opens the door for a potentially hostile witness. Need we say more.
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here