The eccentric mother, actress and singer went in on marriage in a Facebook post saying the union shouldn’t look anything like enslavement.
“Marriage should not feel like enslavement,” she wrote in one entry before going on to write about familial relationships. “Motherhood should not feel like enslavement. Fatherhood should not feel like enslavement. Being a child should not mean you have no rights of any kind.”
The post went on about how marriage and other family roles should not be a burden.
In another blurb, she talked about “Dream Stealers,” those who stand in the way of people pursuing their dreams.
It appeared she was venting, but in an attempt to counsel. Typically, however, counselors give solutions and speak in positives. Jada seemed a bit bitter, no?
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here