The eccentric mother, actress and singer went in on marriage in a Facebook post saying the union shouldn’t look anything like enslavement.
“Marriage should not feel like enslavement,” she wrote in one entry before going on to write about familial relationships. “Motherhood should not feel like enslavement. Fatherhood should not feel like enslavement. Being a child should not mean you have no rights of any kind.”
The post went on about how marriage and other family roles should not be a burden.
In another blurb, she talked about “Dream Stealers,” those who stand in the way of people pursuing their dreams.
It appeared she was venting, but in an attempt to counsel. Typically, however, counselors give solutions and speak in positives. Jada seemed a bit bitter, no?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Chris Angelo Ward and Alfred Torregano's 'Optimal Nutrition': A Life Driven Story
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here