The eccentric mother, actress and singer went in on marriage in a Facebook post saying the union shouldn’t look anything like enslavement.
“Marriage should not feel like enslavement,” she wrote in one entry before going on to write about familial relationships. “Motherhood should not feel like enslavement. Fatherhood should not feel like enslavement. Being a child should not mean you have no rights of any kind.”
The post went on about how marriage and other family roles should not be a burden.
In another blurb, she talked about “Dream Stealers,” those who stand in the way of people pursuing their dreams.
It appeared she was venting, but in an attempt to counsel. Typically, however, counselors give solutions and speak in positives. Jada seemed a bit bitter, no?
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here