The eccentric mother, actress and singer went in on marriage in a Facebook post saying the union shouldn’t look anything like enslavement.
“Marriage should not feel like enslavement,” she wrote in one entry before going on to write about familial relationships. “Motherhood should not feel like enslavement. Fatherhood should not feel like enslavement. Being a child should not mean you have no rights of any kind.”
The post went on about how marriage and other family roles should not be a burden.
In another blurb, she talked about “Dream Stealers,” those who stand in the way of people pursuing their dreams.
It appeared she was venting, but in an attempt to counsel. Typically, however, counselors give solutions and speak in positives. Jada seemed a bit bitter, no?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here