*Jennifer Hudson was given the honor of serenading President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama three times – for three separate Inaugural Ball appearances in Washington D.C on Monday.
The 31-year-old “American Idol” vet sang Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” for the couple’s first dance of the night at the Commander in Chief’s Ball, which took place at the Convention Center. President Obama famously belted a line from the song during a fundraiser in Harlem last year.
The slimmed down Hudson looked stunning in a cowl neck black gown and sparkly platform high heels for her performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here