*Jennifer Hudson was given the honor of serenading President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama three times – for three separate Inaugural Ball appearances in Washington D.C on Monday.
The 31-year-old “American Idol” vet sang Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” for the couple’s first dance of the night at the Commander in Chief’s Ball, which took place at the Convention Center. President Obama famously belted a line from the song during a fundraiser in Harlem last year.
The slimmed down Hudson looked stunning in a cowl neck black gown and sparkly platform high heels for her performance.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here