*Jennifer Hudson was given the honor of serenading President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama three times – for three separate Inaugural Ball appearances in Washington D.C on Monday.
The 31-year-old “American Idol” vet sang Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” for the couple’s first dance of the night at the Commander in Chief’s Ball, which took place at the Convention Center. President Obama famously belted a line from the song during a fundraiser in Harlem last year.
The slimmed down Hudson looked stunning in a cowl neck black gown and sparkly platform high heels for her performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here