*Jennifer Hudson was given the honor of serenading President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama three times – for three separate Inaugural Ball appearances in Washington D.C on Monday.
The 31-year-old “American Idol” vet sang Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” for the couple’s first dance of the night at the Commander in Chief’s Ball, which took place at the Convention Center. President Obama famously belted a line from the song during a fundraiser in Harlem last year.
The slimmed down Hudson looked stunning in a cowl neck black gown and sparkly platform high heels for her performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here