*Jennifer Hudson was given the honor of serenading President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama three times – for three separate Inaugural Ball appearances in Washington D.C on Monday.
The 31-year-old “American Idol” vet sang Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” for the couple’s first dance of the night at the Commander in Chief’s Ball, which took place at the Convention Center. President Obama famously belted a line from the song during a fundraiser in Harlem last year.
The slimmed down Hudson looked stunning in a cowl neck black gown and sparkly platform high heels for her performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here