*We understand that a lot of you look forward to getting under the influence of something as you ring in the new year and celebrate making it in.
But this year, the new year was brought in a little differently by one woman who was sober and rejoicing in her own way.
Veleshia Fee Bookman put a video on her Facebook page and YouTube that was meant to help others embrace 2013 in a Steve Harvey kinda way.
Remember when he sang that song in his King of Comedy act that was from Sister O’dell that was supposed to be meant to praise the Lord, but included the Love Boat and other favorites?
Well, Meet Sister O’dell.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here