*We understand that a lot of you look forward to getting under the influence of something as you ring in the new year and celebrate making it in.
But this year, the new year was brought in a little differently by one woman who was sober and rejoicing in her own way.
Veleshia Fee Bookman put a video on her Facebook page and YouTube that was meant to help others embrace 2013 in a Steve Harvey kinda way.
Remember when he sang that song in his King of Comedy act that was from Sister O’dell that was supposed to be meant to praise the Lord, but included the Love Boat and other favorites?
Well, Meet Sister O’dell.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here