*We understand that a lot of you look forward to getting under the influence of something as you ring in the new year and celebrate making it in.
But this year, the new year was brought in a little differently by one woman who was sober and rejoicing in her own way.
Veleshia Fee Bookman put a video on her Facebook page and YouTube that was meant to help others embrace 2013 in a Steve Harvey kinda way.
Remember when he sang that song in his King of Comedy act that was from Sister O’dell that was supposed to be meant to praise the Lord, but included the Love Boat and other favorites?
Well, Meet Sister O’dell.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here