*We understand that a lot of you look forward to getting under the influence of something as you ring in the new year and celebrate making it in.
But this year, the new year was brought in a little differently by one woman who was sober and rejoicing in her own way.
Veleshia Fee Bookman put a video on her Facebook page and YouTube that was meant to help others embrace 2013 in a Steve Harvey kinda way.
Remember when he sang that song in his King of Comedy act that was from Sister O’dell that was supposed to be meant to praise the Lord, but included the Love Boat and other favorites?
Well, Meet Sister O’dell.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here