In an effort to make peace with the situation, the reality show star and singer chatted about the incident on “Tiny Tonight,” but Joseline wasn’t having it.
Last week, Tamar forgot she was on a public platform and joked that Joseline was a man. But she realized the damage and proceeded with an apology eventually.
Joseline tweeted, “I don’t accept apologies from scary b*tches. I see them when I see them. F*ck these ol tired ho#s u need d*ck in your life real d*ck. ”
Um… Ok Jose… Joseline.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here