In an effort to make peace with the situation, the reality show star and singer chatted about the incident on “Tiny Tonight,” but Joseline wasn’t having it.
Last week, Tamar forgot she was on a public platform and joked that Joseline was a man. But she realized the damage and proceeded with an apology eventually.
Joseline tweeted, “I don’t accept apologies from scary b*tches. I see them when I see them. F*ck these ol tired ho#s u need d*ck in your life real d*ck. ”
Um… Ok Jose… Joseline.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here