In an effort to make peace with the situation, the reality show star and singer chatted about the incident on “Tiny Tonight,” but Joseline wasn’t having it.
Last week, Tamar forgot she was on a public platform and joked that Joseline was a man. But she realized the damage and proceeded with an apology eventually.
Joseline tweeted, “I don’t accept apologies from scary b*tches. I see them when I see them. F*ck these ol tired ho#s u need d*ck in your life real d*ck. ”
Um… Ok Jose… Joseline.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here