In an effort to make peace with the situation, the reality show star and singer chatted about the incident on “Tiny Tonight,” but Joseline wasn’t having it.
Last week, Tamar forgot she was on a public platform and joked that Joseline was a man. But she realized the damage and proceeded with an apology eventually.
Joseline tweeted, “I don’t accept apologies from scary b*tches. I see them when I see them. F*ck these ol tired ho#s u need d*ck in your life real d*ck. ”
Um… Ok Jose… Joseline.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here