The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star signed a contract with Warner Bros Music finally giving her the opportunity to flex her skills.
It’s been a long time coming for K. Following the fall out with former flame MeMpHiTz, she’s been struggling to regain the recognition she once had.
In 2008 she was released from JIVE, pending word about her ex boo stealing from her. Not to mention he allegedly beat her.
But that’s the past and now K. Michelle is back on her path to musical fame.
“I’m just really blessed to get a second chance. I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell.” When it comes to those stories, the singer has very clear ideas of what she doesn’t want to do with her debut album. “I don’t want to be crying, ‘Oh my God I’m hurt.’ We know I’m hurt, we all get hurt,” she said. “It has to say it in a way that women won’t say it…because I don’t care, I’m going to say what needs to be said.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here