The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star signed a contract with Warner Bros Music finally giving her the opportunity to flex her skills.
It’s been a long time coming for K. Following the fall out with former flame MeMpHiTz, she’s been struggling to regain the recognition she once had.
In 2008 she was released from JIVE, pending word about her ex boo stealing from her. Not to mention he allegedly beat her.
But that’s the past and now K. Michelle is back on her path to musical fame.
“I’m just really blessed to get a second chance. I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell.” When it comes to those stories, the singer has very clear ideas of what she doesn’t want to do with her debut album. “I don’t want to be crying, ‘Oh my God I’m hurt.’ We know I’m hurt, we all get hurt,” she said. “It has to say it in a way that women won’t say it…because I don’t care, I’m going to say what needs to be said.”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here