The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star signed a contract with Warner Bros Music finally giving her the opportunity to flex her skills.
It’s been a long time coming for K. Following the fall out with former flame MeMpHiTz, she’s been struggling to regain the recognition she once had.
In 2008 she was released from JIVE, pending word about her ex boo stealing from her. Not to mention he allegedly beat her.
But that’s the past and now K. Michelle is back on her path to musical fame.
“I’m just really blessed to get a second chance. I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell.” When it comes to those stories, the singer has very clear ideas of what she doesn’t want to do with her debut album. “I don’t want to be crying, ‘Oh my God I’m hurt.’ We know I’m hurt, we all get hurt,” she said. “It has to say it in a way that women won’t say it…because I don’t care, I’m going to say what needs to be said.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here