The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star signed a contract with Warner Bros Music finally giving her the opportunity to flex her skills.
It’s been a long time coming for K. Following the fall out with former flame MeMpHiTz, she’s been struggling to regain the recognition she once had.
In 2008 she was released from JIVE, pending word about her ex boo stealing from her. Not to mention he allegedly beat her.
But that’s the past and now K. Michelle is back on her path to musical fame.
“I’m just really blessed to get a second chance. I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell.” When it comes to those stories, the singer has very clear ideas of what she doesn’t want to do with her debut album. “I don’t want to be crying, ‘Oh my God I’m hurt.’ We know I’m hurt, we all get hurt,” she said. “It has to say it in a way that women won’t say it…because I don’t care, I’m going to say what needs to be said.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here