The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star signed a contract with Warner Bros Music finally giving her the opportunity to flex her skills.
It’s been a long time coming for K. Following the fall out with former flame MeMpHiTz, she’s been struggling to regain the recognition she once had.
In 2008 she was released from JIVE, pending word about her ex boo stealing from her. Not to mention he allegedly beat her.
But that’s the past and now K. Michelle is back on her path to musical fame.
“I’m just really blessed to get a second chance. I have so much to sing about and so many stories to tell.” When it comes to those stories, the singer has very clear ideas of what she doesn’t want to do with her debut album. “I don’t want to be crying, ‘Oh my God I’m hurt.’ We know I’m hurt, we all get hurt,” she said. “It has to say it in a way that women won’t say it…because I don’t care, I’m going to say what needs to be said.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here