Kandi Burruss is getting married to her beau Todd Tucker.
During a chat with Atlanta radio personality Egypt, the reality star and singer described the engagement, saying she was completely clueless it was going to happen.
It all went down on New Years Eve, when Todd gathered everyone around to talk about 2013 resolutions and goals for the New Year.
“So [Todd] started giving this speech, and was like ‘Oh yeah, you know last year was my year of preparation and this year is my year of execution, and what better way to start it out,’ and he pulled out this box and everyone started screaming,”
In the moment at first, she didn’t really understand what was happening, as she was conjuring up her goals for 2013. When it finally hit her, the tears started flowing.
“I didn’t feel like he was being secretive,” Kandi said about her fiancé, who according to US Weekly, was carrying around the engagement ring around for three to four months before proposing.
Before the proposal, Todd was sure to seek out the approval of one special person. Kandi’s teen daughter made one request: “I want you to make my mom happy.”
And that’s all she wrote.
Kandi is now sporting that fabulous two-carat white diamond ring. Check it out below.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here