Kandi Burruss is getting married to her beau Todd Tucker.
During a chat with Atlanta radio personality Egypt, the reality star and singer described the engagement, saying she was completely clueless it was going to happen.
It all went down on New Years Eve, when Todd gathered everyone around to talk about 2013 resolutions and goals for the New Year.
“So [Todd] started giving this speech, and was like ‘Oh yeah, you know last year was my year of preparation and this year is my year of execution, and what better way to start it out,’ and he pulled out this box and everyone started screaming,”
In the moment at first, she didn’t really understand what was happening, as she was conjuring up her goals for 2013. When it finally hit her, the tears started flowing.
“I didn’t feel like he was being secretive,” Kandi said about her fiancé, who according to US Weekly, was carrying around the engagement ring around for three to four months before proposing.
Before the proposal, Todd was sure to seek out the approval of one special person. Kandi’s teen daughter made one request: “I want you to make my mom happy.”
And that’s all she wrote.
Kandi is now sporting that fabulous two-carat white diamond ring. Check it out below.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here