Kandi Burruss is getting married to her beau Todd Tucker.
During a chat with Atlanta radio personality Egypt, the reality star and singer described the engagement, saying she was completely clueless it was going to happen.
It all went down on New Years Eve, when Todd gathered everyone around to talk about 2013 resolutions and goals for the New Year.
“So [Todd] started giving this speech, and was like ‘Oh yeah, you know last year was my year of preparation and this year is my year of execution, and what better way to start it out,’ and he pulled out this box and everyone started screaming,”
In the moment at first, she didn’t really understand what was happening, as she was conjuring up her goals for 2013. When it finally hit her, the tears started flowing.
“I didn’t feel like he was being secretive,” Kandi said about her fiancé, who according to US Weekly, was carrying around the engagement ring around for three to four months before proposing.
Before the proposal, Todd was sure to seek out the approval of one special person. Kandi’s teen daughter made one request: “I want you to make my mom happy.”
And that’s all she wrote.
Kandi is now sporting that fabulous two-carat white diamond ring. Check it out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here