Kandi Burruss is getting married to her beau Todd Tucker.
During a chat with Atlanta radio personality Egypt, the reality star and singer described the engagement, saying she was completely clueless it was going to happen.
It all went down on New Years Eve, when Todd gathered everyone around to talk about 2013 resolutions and goals for the New Year.
“So [Todd] started giving this speech, and was like ‘Oh yeah, you know last year was my year of preparation and this year is my year of execution, and what better way to start it out,’ and he pulled out this box and everyone started screaming,”
In the moment at first, she didn’t really understand what was happening, as she was conjuring up her goals for 2013. When it finally hit her, the tears started flowing.
“I didn’t feel like he was being secretive,” Kandi said about her fiancé, who according to US Weekly, was carrying around the engagement ring around for three to four months before proposing.
Before the proposal, Todd was sure to seek out the approval of one special person. Kandi’s teen daughter made one request: “I want you to make my mom happy.”
And that’s all she wrote.
Kandi is now sporting that fabulous two-carat white diamond ring. Check it out below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here