*And the drama continues on the “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
In this ‘episode’ of back-biting and gossip, Kandi Burruss is going in on America’s new favorite drama twirl diva, Kenya Moore.
On the latest episode, Kandi told Phaedra Parks about Kenya’s plans to producer her own “Stallion Workout” tape after Kenya and Phaedra decided not to work together on Phaedra’s “Donkey Booty” DVD. Notice the similar titles.
“Kenya was planning to do another tape with almost the same name, I was like, ‘That’s foul.’ I had no problem with talking to Kenya about it obviously, because to me that was not cool,” she said.
But that didn’t stop Phaedra from doing her own thing with hubby Apollo.
Despite the persistence, Kandi cried foul on that move, saying it wasn’t cool on Kenya’s part.
If NeNe had to choose, she’d go with the “Stallion Booty” because “It just sounds and looks better. But at the end of the day, I don’t want either of them! Now may the best a** win.”
So be it.
And if you’re wondering what the bottom line is between Kandi and Kenya, Kandi says she hasn’t experienced any of the nonsense because she was never around when Kenya went off on the others.
“She doesn’t treat me like that on a one-on-one basis. Even when she and I have real conversations and I say something that she disagrees with, she never flips out and goes crazy on me, so I haven’t had that experience with her,” she said.
Oh, and just what does she have to say about about Kenya’s booty and her relationship with Walter?
Check this out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here