*And the drama continues on the “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
In this ‘episode’ of back-biting and gossip, Kandi Burruss is going in on America’s new favorite drama twirl diva, Kenya Moore.
On the latest episode, Kandi told Phaedra Parks about Kenya’s plans to producer her own “Stallion Workout” tape after Kenya and Phaedra decided not to work together on Phaedra’s “Donkey Booty” DVD. Notice the similar titles.
“Kenya was planning to do another tape with almost the same name, I was like, ‘That’s foul.’ I had no problem with talking to Kenya about it obviously, because to me that was not cool,” she said.
But that didn’t stop Phaedra from doing her own thing with hubby Apollo.
Despite the persistence, Kandi cried foul on that move, saying it wasn’t cool on Kenya’s part.
If NeNe had to choose, she’d go with the “Stallion Booty” because “It just sounds and looks better. But at the end of the day, I don’t want either of them! Now may the best a** win.”
So be it.
And if you’re wondering what the bottom line is between Kandi and Kenya, Kandi says she hasn’t experienced any of the nonsense because she was never around when Kenya went off on the others.
“She doesn’t treat me like that on a one-on-one basis. Even when she and I have real conversations and I say something that she disagrees with, she never flips out and goes crazy on me, so I haven’t had that experience with her,” she said.
Oh, and just what does she have to say about about Kenya’s booty and her relationship with Walter?
Check this out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here