*An overseas tabloid claims to have the inside scoop on Kanye West’s plans for his baby with girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
The British issue of Grazia magazine says the rapper wants to buy a tricked out stroller for the baby — with a sound system installed.
”He’s got his eye on a pram with an inbuilt sound system and the 14-carat white gold diamond-encrusted pacifier that Jay-Z and Beyonce’s daughter has,” said the unnamed source.
As for the nursery, ”Kim and Kanye are looking to spend around £100,000,” said the source. ”Kanye wants it to be really cool, with 3D mirages on the walls and a lunar star show on the ceiling.
In contrast, Kim wants to give the baby a ”regal style” upbringing and is basing many of her decisions on those made by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge – formerly known as Kate Middleton – who are also expecting their first child.
”As soon as Kim heard that Kate had bought a £5,000 crib and pram, she went ahead and ordered the same,” said the source. ”She loves Kate and considers her own family ‘American royalty’. The fact they’re due around the same time got her even more excited.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here