*An overseas tabloid claims to have the inside scoop on Kanye West’s plans for his baby with girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
The British issue of Grazia magazine says the rapper wants to buy a tricked out stroller for the baby — with a sound system installed.
”He’s got his eye on a pram with an inbuilt sound system and the 14-carat white gold diamond-encrusted pacifier that Jay-Z and Beyonce’s daughter has,” said the unnamed source.
As for the nursery, ”Kim and Kanye are looking to spend around £100,000,” said the source. ”Kanye wants it to be really cool, with 3D mirages on the walls and a lunar star show on the ceiling.
In contrast, Kim wants to give the baby a ”regal style” upbringing and is basing many of her decisions on those made by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge – formerly known as Kate Middleton – who are also expecting their first child.
”As soon as Kim heard that Kate had bought a £5,000 crib and pram, she went ahead and ordered the same,” said the source. ”She loves Kate and considers her own family ‘American royalty’. The fact they’re due around the same time got her even more excited.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here