*A woman who dated Kanye West has opened up to a British tabloid about her former relationship with the rapper, and gave her two cents about his current romance with Kim Kardashian, revealing that she thinks the reality TV star “fits into his brand.”
Brooke Crittendon, an aspiring actress who dated West from 2004 to 2006, told The Sun:
“For Kanye, what other person besides Kim Kardashian is there?” said Crittendon. “There’s Halle Berry, J.Lo and Beyonce, but they are all taken. She fits into his brand. Part of being untouchable is having what other people want. It’s about saying, ‘Everybody wants her and she wants me.’ That makes sense in Kanye’s world.”
Adding, “I know he has had a thing with her for a while. I’m sure he watched her [sex] tape. After we broke up, we caught up as friends and he mentioned her, I knew something was there … Them being together satisfies them for now. Having a baby ticks a box. She wanted kids and it’s his legacy.”
Crittendon, who says the rapper “definitely had an appreciation for the feminine form,” thinks West is now settling down with Kardsahian and having a baby because of Jay-Z and Beyonce. “He admires Jay-Z and they are very close,” she told The Sun. “Over the years Jay has been a role model to him. Whether it is starting to be more mature, taking chances with clothes or getting married and starting a family, ultimately he takes those cues from Jay.”
West and Kardashian got together in April and are now expecting a baby in July.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here