No, we’re not joking. The Katt man was busted earlier today after blowing off a court date in Sacramento.
As previously reported, a Sacramento judge issued a bench warrant for Katt’s arrest yesterday when the comedian failed to show up for his arraignment, stemming from his wild 3-wheel police chase back in November. He’s been charged with evading a police officer while driving recklessly, a felony.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD was aware Katt was a wanted man and when detectives spotted him outside his Los Angeles home, they placed him under arrest. Katt was said to be fully cooperative with police.
As of this posting, he’s being held on $100,500 bail.
Here’s a duh question for you: are you getting the feeling that there’s something wrong with Katt?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here