No, we’re not joking. The Katt man was busted earlier today after blowing off a court date in Sacramento.
As previously reported, a Sacramento judge issued a bench warrant for Katt’s arrest yesterday when the comedian failed to show up for his arraignment, stemming from his wild 3-wheel police chase back in November. He’s been charged with evading a police officer while driving recklessly, a felony.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD was aware Katt was a wanted man and when detectives spotted him outside his Los Angeles home, they placed him under arrest. Katt was said to be fully cooperative with police.
As of this posting, he’s being held on $100,500 bail.
Here’s a duh question for you: are you getting the feeling that there’s something wrong with Katt?
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here