No, we’re not joking. The Katt man was busted earlier today after blowing off a court date in Sacramento.
As previously reported, a Sacramento judge issued a bench warrant for Katt’s arrest yesterday when the comedian failed to show up for his arraignment, stemming from his wild 3-wheel police chase back in November. He’s been charged with evading a police officer while driving recklessly, a felony.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD was aware Katt was a wanted man and when detectives spotted him outside his Los Angeles home, they placed him under arrest. Katt was said to be fully cooperative with police.
As of this posting, he’s being held on $100,500 bail.
Here’s a duh question for you: are you getting the feeling that there’s something wrong with Katt?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here