No, we’re not joking. The Katt man was busted earlier today after blowing off a court date in Sacramento.
As previously reported, a Sacramento judge issued a bench warrant for Katt’s arrest yesterday when the comedian failed to show up for his arraignment, stemming from his wild 3-wheel police chase back in November. He’s been charged with evading a police officer while driving recklessly, a felony.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the LAPD was aware Katt was a wanted man and when detectives spotted him outside his Los Angeles home, they placed him under arrest. Katt was said to be fully cooperative with police.
As of this posting, he’s being held on $100,500 bail.
Here’s a duh question for you: are you getting the feeling that there’s something wrong with Katt?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here