*During his appearance on “The Tonight Show” Thursday, “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of all things Kardashian on E!, revealed just how much of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy will be shown on her reality show.
“Now, are you in there with the obstetrician?” Jay Leno asked, acting like he was holding a camera.
“Am I going to be in the room, with the zoom lens, shooting all of this to put on the air on E!?” Seacrest clarified. “I would not.”
But, he promised, “You will see her pregnancy on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” He added, “She’ll be about four and a half months in to her pregnancy once we start shooting for next season.”
Leno then asked if we’d see the conception.
Said Seacrest: “I think when you have Kanye on you should ask him that question.”
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here