*During his appearance on “The Tonight Show” Thursday, “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of all things Kardashian on E!, revealed just how much of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy will be shown on her reality show.
“Now, are you in there with the obstetrician?” Jay Leno asked, acting like he was holding a camera.
“Am I going to be in the room, with the zoom lens, shooting all of this to put on the air on E!?” Seacrest clarified. “I would not.”
But, he promised, “You will see her pregnancy on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” He added, “She’ll be about four and a half months in to her pregnancy once we start shooting for next season.”
Leno then asked if we’d see the conception.
Said Seacrest: “I think when you have Kanye on you should ask him that question.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here