*During his appearance on “The Tonight Show” Thursday, “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of all things Kardashian on E!, revealed just how much of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy will be shown on her reality show.
“Now, are you in there with the obstetrician?” Jay Leno asked, acting like he was holding a camera.
“Am I going to be in the room, with the zoom lens, shooting all of this to put on the air on E!?” Seacrest clarified. “I would not.”
But, he promised, “You will see her pregnancy on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” He added, “She’ll be about four and a half months in to her pregnancy once we start shooting for next season.”
Leno then asked if we’d see the conception.
Said Seacrest: “I think when you have Kanye on you should ask him that question.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here