*During his appearance on “The Tonight Show” Thursday, “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of all things Kardashian on E!, revealed just how much of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy will be shown on her reality show.
“Now, are you in there with the obstetrician?” Jay Leno asked, acting like he was holding a camera.
“Am I going to be in the room, with the zoom lens, shooting all of this to put on the air on E!?” Seacrest clarified. “I would not.”
But, he promised, “You will see her pregnancy on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” He added, “She’ll be about four and a half months in to her pregnancy once we start shooting for next season.”
Leno then asked if we’d see the conception.
Said Seacrest: “I think when you have Kanye on you should ask him that question.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here