*During his appearance on “The Tonight Show” Thursday, “American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest, the executive producer of all things Kardashian on E!, revealed just how much of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy will be shown on her reality show.
“Now, are you in there with the obstetrician?” Jay Leno asked, acting like he was holding a camera.
“Am I going to be in the room, with the zoom lens, shooting all of this to put on the air on E!?” Seacrest clarified. “I would not.”
But, he promised, “You will see her pregnancy on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.” He added, “She’ll be about four and a half months in to her pregnancy once we start shooting for next season.”
Leno then asked if we’d see the conception.
Said Seacrest: “I think when you have Kanye on you should ask him that question.”
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here