Awkwardly strange couple Kenya Moore and Walter Jackson have parted ways and the former pageant winner is over it.
“No one should settle for a relationship for the sake of being in one. Once I moved to Atlanta the relationship was flushed out. I saw Walter for who he really is and his intentions were false. I’m glad it’s over,” she told Okmagazine.com.
Or she’s just delusional and refused to see where the relationship was headed – oblivion.
Kenya claims, however that he’s the bad guy in this whole thing, saying they are no longer in contact and that he’s “not a good person.”
In her Bravo blog, “Good Riddance, Walter,” she discussed her relationship history, explaining that she was always the one not to commit. But as she tried so desperately to break her habits with Walter, it turned out the roles were reversed.
“I was so focused on making the relationship work that I lost the one important counsel that I always give to other women: Look to a man’s actions and not his words. I am embarrassed but I hope that all women can learn from the mistakes I’ve made in love.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here