Awkwardly strange couple Kenya Moore and Walter Jackson have parted ways and the former pageant winner is over it.
“No one should settle for a relationship for the sake of being in one. Once I moved to Atlanta the relationship was flushed out. I saw Walter for who he really is and his intentions were false. I’m glad it’s over,” she told Okmagazine.com.
Or she’s just delusional and refused to see where the relationship was headed – oblivion.
Kenya claims, however that he’s the bad guy in this whole thing, saying they are no longer in contact and that he’s “not a good person.”
In her Bravo blog, “Good Riddance, Walter,” she discussed her relationship history, explaining that she was always the one not to commit. But as she tried so desperately to break her habits with Walter, it turned out the roles were reversed.
“I was so focused on making the relationship work that I lost the one important counsel that I always give to other women: Look to a man’s actions and not his words. I am embarrassed but I hope that all women can learn from the mistakes I’ve made in love.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here