*ABC has confirmed most of the cast of its upcoming celebrity diving series, “Splash” – not to be confused with FOX’s celebrity diving special, “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which aired earlier this month.
“The Cosby Show” alum Keshia Knight Pulliam and Detroit Lions star Ndamukong Suh are among the 10 famous faces to compete in “Splash,” which premieres Tuesday, March 19. Contestants must work the 10-meter high dive, pair up for synchronized stunts and try different aquatic maneuvers until one is crowned the victor.
Also in the cast are Louie Anderson, actor Drake Bell, “Chelsea Lately” sidekick Chuy Bravo, “Baywatch” alum Nicole Eggert, reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Miss USA competitor Katherine Webb, who grabbed national attention when ESPN commentator Brent Musburger brought up her beauty during boyfriend and Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron’s BCS National Championship Game.
Two additional competitors will be announced closer to the premiere date.
Former Olympic diver Greg Louganis has signed on as a trainer and judge.
“Splash” may be trying to swim upstream as far as viewership. FOX’s “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which featured Terrell Owens among its cast, debuted on Jan. 9 to lackluster ratings, pulling just 3.4 million viewers.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here