*ABC has confirmed most of the cast of its upcoming celebrity diving series, “Splash” – not to be confused with FOX’s celebrity diving special, “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which aired earlier this month.
“The Cosby Show” alum Keshia Knight Pulliam and Detroit Lions star Ndamukong Suh are among the 10 famous faces to compete in “Splash,” which premieres Tuesday, March 19. Contestants must work the 10-meter high dive, pair up for synchronized stunts and try different aquatic maneuvers until one is crowned the victor.
Also in the cast are Louie Anderson, actor Drake Bell, “Chelsea Lately” sidekick Chuy Bravo, “Baywatch” alum Nicole Eggert, reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Miss USA competitor Katherine Webb, who grabbed national attention when ESPN commentator Brent Musburger brought up her beauty during boyfriend and Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron’s BCS National Championship Game.
Two additional competitors will be announced closer to the premiere date.
Former Olympic diver Greg Louganis has signed on as a trainer and judge.
“Splash” may be trying to swim upstream as far as viewership. FOX’s “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which featured Terrell Owens among its cast, debuted on Jan. 9 to lackluster ratings, pulling just 3.4 million viewers.
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here