*ABC has confirmed most of the cast of its upcoming celebrity diving series, “Splash” – not to be confused with FOX’s celebrity diving special, “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which aired earlier this month.
“The Cosby Show” alum Keshia Knight Pulliam and Detroit Lions star Ndamukong Suh are among the 10 famous faces to compete in “Splash,” which premieres Tuesday, March 19. Contestants must work the 10-meter high dive, pair up for synchronized stunts and try different aquatic maneuvers until one is crowned the victor.
Also in the cast are Louie Anderson, actor Drake Bell, “Chelsea Lately” sidekick Chuy Bravo, “Baywatch” alum Nicole Eggert, reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Miss USA competitor Katherine Webb, who grabbed national attention when ESPN commentator Brent Musburger brought up her beauty during boyfriend and Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron’s BCS National Championship Game.
Two additional competitors will be announced closer to the premiere date.
Former Olympic diver Greg Louganis has signed on as a trainer and judge.
“Splash” may be trying to swim upstream as far as viewership. FOX’s “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which featured Terrell Owens among its cast, debuted on Jan. 9 to lackluster ratings, pulling just 3.4 million viewers.
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here