*ABC has confirmed most of the cast of its upcoming celebrity diving series, “Splash” – not to be confused with FOX’s celebrity diving special, “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which aired earlier this month.
“The Cosby Show” alum Keshia Knight Pulliam and Detroit Lions star Ndamukong Suh are among the 10 famous faces to compete in “Splash,” which premieres Tuesday, March 19. Contestants must work the 10-meter high dive, pair up for synchronized stunts and try different aquatic maneuvers until one is crowned the victor.
Also in the cast are Louie Anderson, actor Drake Bell, “Chelsea Lately” sidekick Chuy Bravo, “Baywatch” alum Nicole Eggert, reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Miss USA competitor Katherine Webb, who grabbed national attention when ESPN commentator Brent Musburger brought up her beauty during boyfriend and Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron’s BCS National Championship Game.
Two additional competitors will be announced closer to the premiere date.
Former Olympic diver Greg Louganis has signed on as a trainer and judge.
“Splash” may be trying to swim upstream as far as viewership. FOX’s “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which featured Terrell Owens among its cast, debuted on Jan. 9 to lackluster ratings, pulling just 3.4 million viewers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here