*ABC has confirmed most of the cast of its upcoming celebrity diving series, “Splash” – not to be confused with FOX’s celebrity diving special, “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which aired earlier this month.
“The Cosby Show” alum Keshia Knight Pulliam and Detroit Lions star Ndamukong Suh are among the 10 famous faces to compete in “Splash,” which premieres Tuesday, March 19. Contestants must work the 10-meter high dive, pair up for synchronized stunts and try different aquatic maneuvers until one is crowned the victor.
Also in the cast are Louie Anderson, actor Drake Bell, “Chelsea Lately” sidekick Chuy Bravo, “Baywatch” alum Nicole Eggert, reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Miss USA competitor Katherine Webb, who grabbed national attention when ESPN commentator Brent Musburger brought up her beauty during boyfriend and Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron’s BCS National Championship Game.
Two additional competitors will be announced closer to the premiere date.
Former Olympic diver Greg Louganis has signed on as a trainer and judge.
“Splash” may be trying to swim upstream as far as viewership. FOX’s “Stars in Danger: The High Dive,” which featured Terrell Owens among its cast, debuted on Jan. 9 to lackluster ratings, pulling just 3.4 million viewers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here