*Keyshia Cole has the most public drama with her family members.
Again, the singer is back at it with someone on her family tree. She posted a series of tweets, apparently against her sister Neffie, online recently.
“How many of y’all have leaches in your own family? I need to know I’m not alone! Bitch talk about me in ya book and wearing the shoes I gave u on the cover? Fucking Bogus! Gotta keep munch man from all that drama tho. It’s not coo like that”
Neffie just released a book, “Price I Paid” in which she reveals her struggles and the aftermath of reality television.
Tensions have been high for some time now between the ladies because Mama Frankie and Neffie agreed to their own reality show without the consent of Keyshia.
During an interview with The Breakfast Club, Neffie explained the rift (listen below), saying her sister didn’t have control and therefore became reacted the way she did.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here