*Keyshia Cole has the most public drama with her family members.
Again, the singer is back at it with someone on her family tree. She posted a series of tweets, apparently against her sister Neffie, online recently.
“How many of y’all have leaches in your own family? I need to know I’m not alone! Bitch talk about me in ya book and wearing the shoes I gave u on the cover? Fucking Bogus! Gotta keep munch man from all that drama tho. It’s not coo like that”
Neffie just released a book, “Price I Paid” in which she reveals her struggles and the aftermath of reality television.
Tensions have been high for some time now between the ladies because Mama Frankie and Neffie agreed to their own reality show without the consent of Keyshia.
During an interview with The Breakfast Club, Neffie explained the rift (listen below), saying her sister didn’t have control and therefore became reacted the way she did.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here