*Keyshia Cole has the most public drama with her family members.
Again, the singer is back at it with someone on her family tree. She posted a series of tweets, apparently against her sister Neffie, online recently.
“How many of y’all have leaches in your own family? I need to know I’m not alone! Bitch talk about me in ya book and wearing the shoes I gave u on the cover? Fucking Bogus! Gotta keep munch man from all that drama tho. It’s not coo like that”
Neffie just released a book, “Price I Paid” in which she reveals her struggles and the aftermath of reality television.
Tensions have been high for some time now between the ladies because Mama Frankie and Neffie agreed to their own reality show without the consent of Keyshia.
During an interview with The Breakfast Club, Neffie explained the rift (listen below), saying her sister didn’t have control and therefore became reacted the way she did.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here