*It was quite a surprise when the news finally hit that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby. Three months along and the mother-to-be is already feeling the pain.
“I wouldn’t say that it’s been easy,” the reality TV star told “Entertainment Tonight” at a New Year’s Eve party in Las Vegas Monday night. “When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree,” she said. “It’s not as easy as people think. It is, you know, a little painful. There’s a lot of growing pains.”
Despite the bit of discomfort, she’s hopeful the worse is over (until birth that is).
And she did admit knowing the baby’s gender before birth would be ideal.
Kanye gushed the news while on stage in Atlantic City, NJ over the holiday weekend before jetting over to Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here