*It was quite a surprise when the news finally hit that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby. Three months along and the mother-to-be is already feeling the pain.
“I wouldn’t say that it’s been easy,” the reality TV star told “Entertainment Tonight” at a New Year’s Eve party in Las Vegas Monday night. “When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree,” she said. “It’s not as easy as people think. It is, you know, a little painful. There’s a lot of growing pains.”
Despite the bit of discomfort, she’s hopeful the worse is over (until birth that is).
And she did admit knowing the baby’s gender before birth would be ideal.
Kanye gushed the news while on stage in Atlantic City, NJ over the holiday weekend before jetting over to Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here