*It was quite a surprise when the news finally hit that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby. Three months along and the mother-to-be is already feeling the pain.
“I wouldn’t say that it’s been easy,” the reality TV star told “Entertainment Tonight” at a New Year’s Eve party in Las Vegas Monday night. “When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree,” she said. “It’s not as easy as people think. It is, you know, a little painful. There’s a lot of growing pains.”
Despite the bit of discomfort, she’s hopeful the worse is over (until birth that is).
And she did admit knowing the baby’s gender before birth would be ideal.
Kanye gushed the news while on stage in Atlantic City, NJ over the holiday weekend before jetting over to Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here