*It was quite a surprise when the news finally hit that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby. Three months along and the mother-to-be is already feeling the pain.
“I wouldn’t say that it’s been easy,” the reality TV star told “Entertainment Tonight” at a New Year’s Eve party in Las Vegas Monday night. “When people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, I would have to disagree,” she said. “It’s not as easy as people think. It is, you know, a little painful. There’s a lot of growing pains.”
Despite the bit of discomfort, she’s hopeful the worse is over (until birth that is).
And she did admit knowing the baby’s gender before birth would be ideal.
Kanye gushed the news while on stage in Atlantic City, NJ over the holiday weekend before jetting over to Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here