*The Kimye baby is due in July, Kim Kardashian revealed this morning on the “Today” show.
There with her sister Kourtney Kardashian to promote the new season of their E! reality series “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kim dished about her pregnancy, admitting she’s still somewhat in denial. “I think until I really start seeing, like, a belly, it won’t really sink in. It’s just, like a weird realization,” she said.
Kanye West, 35, shocked fans when he announced Kardashian’s pregnancy during a Dec. 30 concert in Atlantic City. “Once you’re past, like, the three-month mark, you know, you’re pretty safe. So he just kind of goes off of what he feels, and he was feeling it that night I guess,” Kim said.
Meanwhile, her divorce from Kris Humphries remains in limbo. Although Kim has been dating Kanye since April, she’s still legally married to the Brooklyn Nets player; they separated in October 2011, most infamously, after 72 days of marriage.
According to reports, Humphries has balked at signing divorce papers and is seeking an annulment. The exes are due in court Feb. 15 to lock down a date for a trial, which might not happen until June.
“I can’t really speak for anyone else. It just is a process,” Kim told Today’s Savannah Guthrie of the legal tussle.
As previously reported, Kimye recently purchased an $11 million Bel Air mansion with plans to renovate. And the baby will make a cameo in the family’s E! reality franchise. No word on whether Kim will walk down the aisle again in the near future.
“It’s something that we talk about but it’s just, right now, focusing on the baby,” she said. “I’m just so content with how things are right now and how life is and we’re so happy. … We definitely want that in the future. I’m not in a rush.”
Kim also revealed that she went through fertility issues much like her sister Khloe Kardashian, who has been trying to start a family with her husband Lamar Odom.
“Khloe has been very open about her fertility issues and I think I was always really kind of quiet about mine, and I have similar issues, and so it was a pleasant surprise when so many doctors were telling me one thing and then the opposite happens,” she said. “That’s an exciting moment, you can plan for things like that. So I think it’s just such a blessing knowing my circumstances.”
Watch her appearance on “Today” below.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here