*The Kimye baby is due in July, Kim Kardashian revealed this morning on the “Today” show.
There with her sister Kourtney Kardashian to promote the new season of their E! reality series “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kim dished about her pregnancy, admitting she’s still somewhat in denial. “I think until I really start seeing, like, a belly, it won’t really sink in. It’s just, like a weird realization,” she said.
Kanye West, 35, shocked fans when he announced Kardashian’s pregnancy during a Dec. 30 concert in Atlantic City. “Once you’re past, like, the three-month mark, you know, you’re pretty safe. So he just kind of goes off of what he feels, and he was feeling it that night I guess,” Kim said.
Meanwhile, her divorce from Kris Humphries remains in limbo. Although Kim has been dating Kanye since April, she’s still legally married to the Brooklyn Nets player; they separated in October 2011, most infamously, after 72 days of marriage.
According to reports, Humphries has balked at signing divorce papers and is seeking an annulment. The exes are due in court Feb. 15 to lock down a date for a trial, which might not happen until June.
“I can’t really speak for anyone else. It just is a process,” Kim told Today’s Savannah Guthrie of the legal tussle.
As previously reported, Kimye recently purchased an $11 million Bel Air mansion with plans to renovate. And the baby will make a cameo in the family’s E! reality franchise. No word on whether Kim will walk down the aisle again in the near future.
“It’s something that we talk about but it’s just, right now, focusing on the baby,” she said. “I’m just so content with how things are right now and how life is and we’re so happy. … We definitely want that in the future. I’m not in a rush.”
Kim also revealed that she went through fertility issues much like her sister Khloe Kardashian, who has been trying to start a family with her husband Lamar Odom.
“Khloe has been very open about her fertility issues and I think I was always really kind of quiet about mine, and I have similar issues, and so it was a pleasant surprise when so many doctors were telling me one thing and then the opposite happens,” she said. “That’s an exciting moment, you can plan for things like that. So I think it’s just such a blessing knowing my circumstances.”
Watch her appearance on “Today” below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here