*Kim Kardashian is fighting back against her later father’s widow, who told In Touch magazine she has proof that Kim’s momager, Kris Jenner, used to beat her.
The magazine quotes what it says are handwritten personal diaries of the late Robert Kardashian from 1989 to 1990, provided to them by his widow Ellen.
“Kris was kicking and beating her and said she was going to kill [Kim]!” the magazine quotes a diary entry dated August 24, 1989. “Kim was hysterical.”
The magazine also quotes an entry about an affair Kris was allegedly having with a soccer player when the girls were still preteens.
“She doesn’t leave a number in case of emergency. She doesn’t care! She left [the] kids and screwed all night!” Kardashian allegedly wrote.
Ellen Kardashian authenticated the diaries for In Touch. “These are authentic handwritten journals I have shared, that my late husband Robert Kardashian so carefully wrote during 1989 and 1990 at a most trying and touching time of his life,” she said. “They are my personal possessions and he left them to me on his passing.”
Ellen and Robert Kardashian dated for six years before they married two months before his death, a fact Kim Kardashian noted when she took to Twitter with three tweets blasting her late father’s wife:
• 10 yrs since dad passed &this woman he married 4 2 wks before he died needs 2 get a job instead of trying 2 destroy families w fake stories
• So my dad’s ex is selling ridiculous stories again to tabloids! Do not believe it! Sad when people need $ & get desperate.
• PS that story that my mom beat me & threatened to kill me hahahhahaha! I’d beat her! JK truly laughable! #NOTTRUE
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here