*Kim Kardashian and Kanye West appear to be laying down roots in Bel Air.
TMZ claims the couple has purchased a 10,000-square-foot, $11 million mansion in a gated community nestled within LA’s exclusive Bel Air suburb, where they will set up home together for the first time.
The website reports that the couple has already gutted the interior and are planning to add an extra 4,000 feet to the property, which has as neighbors Jennifer Aniston, Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul, and founder of the “Girls Gone Wild” hustle Joe Francis.
A source told TMZ the new home will be “an Italian-style villa, with a gym, movie theater, full hair and make-up salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.”
Baby Kimye is due in June. The couple reportedly turned down a $3 million offer for its first photos.
It has also been reported that she and Kanye, 35, are reportedly planning to share the pregnancy and their adjustment to parenthood with their fans through a reality show on E!
E! Entertainment network president Suzanne Kolb previously said: “Kim and Kanye are an incredibly dynamic couple, and their baby news is just so exciting. Like so many Kardashian fans, we love it when this close-knit family gets even bigger. We look forward to sharing the joy as they prepare for more diapers, more bottles and without a doubt, more fabulous baby wear.”
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here