The top-selling gospel superstar currently hosts Black Entertainment Television’s hit competition series, “Sunday Best,” which returns this summer for its sixth season.
Now the 42-year-old songwriter/producer will join GSN’s “The American Bible Challenge” as musical co-host for the second season, according to Jawn Murray’s Always A-list.
The studio-based game show, in which contestants compete based on their knowledge of the Bible, is hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy.
“The show is a fresh and fun approach to celebrating the Word of God, and being able to provide an element of praise, worship and honor is both exciting and humbling,” Franklin said.
Season one of “The American Bible Challenge” scored 1.7 million viewers, a record for GSN.
Season two premieres on March 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here