The top-selling gospel superstar currently hosts Black Entertainment Television’s hit competition series, “Sunday Best,” which returns this summer for its sixth season.
Now the 42-year-old songwriter/producer will join GSN’s “The American Bible Challenge” as musical co-host for the second season, according to Jawn Murray’s Always A-list.
The studio-based game show, in which contestants compete based on their knowledge of the Bible, is hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy.
“The show is a fresh and fun approach to celebrating the Word of God, and being able to provide an element of praise, worship and honor is both exciting and humbling,” Franklin said.
Season one of “The American Bible Challenge” scored 1.7 million viewers, a record for GSN.
Season two premieres on March 21.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here