While the teams’ rivalry is already strong, things are heating up as players are taking personal jabs at one another.
Kris Humphries tweeted some hot garbage against his opponent after the Nets defeated the Knicks Monday night 88-85.
“Big game tonight! The Garden got really quiet on the way out!”
Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith (pictured above) couldn’t let it go and responded with: “Wasn’t quiet when Kanye tore it down last month!”
The Tweet attack got ignorantly personal, as it appears Smith was referring to Humphries estranged wife Kim Kardashian.
Yes, the socialite is still technically married to him, however the couple is enduring a long, drawn out divorce scenario.
Now Kim is preggers by new love Kanye West.
But Humphries insists that the 72-day marriage was staged and has allegedly demanded Kim make a public apology. He was offered $7 million to keep quiet about it, supposedly.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here