While the teams’ rivalry is already strong, things are heating up as players are taking personal jabs at one another.
Kris Humphries tweeted some hot garbage against his opponent after the Nets defeated the Knicks Monday night 88-85.
“Big game tonight! The Garden got really quiet on the way out!”
Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith (pictured above) couldn’t let it go and responded with: “Wasn’t quiet when Kanye tore it down last month!”
The Tweet attack got ignorantly personal, as it appears Smith was referring to Humphries estranged wife Kim Kardashian.
Yes, the socialite is still technically married to him, however the couple is enduring a long, drawn out divorce scenario.
Now Kim is preggers by new love Kanye West.
But Humphries insists that the 72-day marriage was staged and has allegedly demanded Kim make a public apology. He was offered $7 million to keep quiet about it, supposedly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here