While the teams’ rivalry is already strong, things are heating up as players are taking personal jabs at one another.
Kris Humphries tweeted some hot garbage against his opponent after the Nets defeated the Knicks Monday night 88-85.
“Big game tonight! The Garden got really quiet on the way out!”
Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith (pictured above) couldn’t let it go and responded with: “Wasn’t quiet when Kanye tore it down last month!”
The Tweet attack got ignorantly personal, as it appears Smith was referring to Humphries estranged wife Kim Kardashian.
Yes, the socialite is still technically married to him, however the couple is enduring a long, drawn out divorce scenario.
Now Kim is preggers by new love Kanye West.
But Humphries insists that the 72-day marriage was staged and has allegedly demanded Kim make a public apology. He was offered $7 million to keep quiet about it, supposedly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here