While the teams’ rivalry is already strong, things are heating up as players are taking personal jabs at one another.
Kris Humphries tweeted some hot garbage against his opponent after the Nets defeated the Knicks Monday night 88-85.
“Big game tonight! The Garden got really quiet on the way out!”
Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith (pictured above) couldn’t let it go and responded with: “Wasn’t quiet when Kanye tore it down last month!”
The Tweet attack got ignorantly personal, as it appears Smith was referring to Humphries estranged wife Kim Kardashian.
Yes, the socialite is still technically married to him, however the couple is enduring a long, drawn out divorce scenario.
Now Kim is preggers by new love Kanye West.
But Humphries insists that the 72-day marriage was staged and has allegedly demanded Kim make a public apology. He was offered $7 million to keep quiet about it, supposedly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here