While the teams’ rivalry is already strong, things are heating up as players are taking personal jabs at one another.
Kris Humphries tweeted some hot garbage against his opponent after the Nets defeated the Knicks Monday night 88-85.
“Big game tonight! The Garden got really quiet on the way out!”
Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith (pictured above) couldn’t let it go and responded with: “Wasn’t quiet when Kanye tore it down last month!”
The Tweet attack got ignorantly personal, as it appears Smith was referring to Humphries estranged wife Kim Kardashian.
Yes, the socialite is still technically married to him, however the couple is enduring a long, drawn out divorce scenario.
Now Kim is preggers by new love Kanye West.
But Humphries insists that the 72-day marriage was staged and has allegedly demanded Kim make a public apology. He was offered $7 million to keep quiet about it, supposedly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here