*Kris Humphries reportedly turned down a $10 million offer to settle his ongoing divorce from Kim Kardashian, all because he wants their marriage to be annulled instead.
A source told RadarOnline: ”After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud.
”Kris flatly rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him. He wants to be able to marry in a church again, with a clear conscience, when he finds someone special.
”Kris is deeply religious and he believes that the only way he can do that is if his marriage to Kim is annulled.”
Due to Kris’ basketball schedule, the earliest the trial can be scheduled to begin is the middle of June, making it likely the couple will still be married when the “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami” star gives birth to her new man Kanye West’s baby in early July.
However, the insider claims Kris is also eager to move on with his life, adding: ”He is constantly getting heckled by NBA players and fans – and he just wants to be able to close this disastrous chapter in his life once and for all. If Kim would just agree to grant him the annulment, they could both move on with their lives.”
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here