*Kris Humphries reportedly turned down a $10 million offer to settle his ongoing divorce from Kim Kardashian, all because he wants their marriage to be annulled instead.
A source told RadarOnline: ”After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud.
”Kris flatly rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him. He wants to be able to marry in a church again, with a clear conscience, when he finds someone special.
”Kris is deeply religious and he believes that the only way he can do that is if his marriage to Kim is annulled.”
Due to Kris’ basketball schedule, the earliest the trial can be scheduled to begin is the middle of June, making it likely the couple will still be married when the “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami” star gives birth to her new man Kanye West’s baby in early July.
However, the insider claims Kris is also eager to move on with his life, adding: ”He is constantly getting heckled by NBA players and fans – and he just wants to be able to close this disastrous chapter in his life once and for all. If Kim would just agree to grant him the annulment, they could both move on with their lives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here