*Kris Humphries reportedly turned down a $10 million offer to settle his ongoing divorce from Kim Kardashian, all because he wants their marriage to be annulled instead.
A source told RadarOnline: ”After Kim filed for divorce, she offered Kris a $10 million payoff, with the agreement that he would not continue to pursue an annulment to their marriage on the grounds of fraud.
”Kris flatly rejected the offer because it has never been about money for him. He wants to be able to marry in a church again, with a clear conscience, when he finds someone special.
”Kris is deeply religious and he believes that the only way he can do that is if his marriage to Kim is annulled.”
Due to Kris’ basketball schedule, the earliest the trial can be scheduled to begin is the middle of June, making it likely the couple will still be married when the “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami” star gives birth to her new man Kanye West’s baby in early July.
However, the insider claims Kris is also eager to move on with his life, adding: ”He is constantly getting heckled by NBA players and fans – and he just wants to be able to close this disastrous chapter in his life once and for all. If Kim would just agree to grant him the annulment, they could both move on with their lives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here